Author Topic: I would like to join  (Read 5559 times)

Offline Tigress

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to join
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 10:46:20 AM »
LoL im not continued that, after you warned me. And please tell me. What looked like cheating on that. Im just changed my car.... Everyone knows admins can do that. Im not raced with infernus against buffalo or something like that. Im just stayed out from the map and changed my car to another car. Okay i did this 5x/second but... that was a nice horn song. I didnt blocked or crashed anyone's race.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 10:53:56 AM by Tigress »

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 10:59:51 AM »
You were floating in the air from mashing your binds, which stacks the cars on top of each other, putting you in the air not from a jump either.

To what point? Why do you feel the need to do this? To annoy most of the SiK members and have them come to us (main admins) to ask you stop nicely to do it.

We have asked you twice, nearly three times to stop it, you failed to do so, so it's come to this.

-------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2012, 12:54:46 PM »
Tigress, I have never seen you cheat..BUT...

What I have seen is (maybe not for winning) using speedhacks, health repair, misslefire and all kinds of other strange stuff. Respect for your programming skills, but NEVER use them on a multiplayer server. And totally NEVER on the server of your own clan. You get rumors if other players seen you while using hacks. SiK has a good name, and respect and losing it with this kind of behavior.

Than your behavior in general. Words as 'fuck sik server' Why tigress?? Grim ask you to stop, and you answering with 'Why'...
If you play in a team, always respect the other players, end in particular main admins, and certainly Grim. He is very patient and helpful.

I know you're a very good player, but I don't think this could be ever 'an' or 'the' reason to accept this behavior.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:56:18 PM by Sexmaniac »

Offline Tigress

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2012, 01:06:58 PM »
im stopped with these things already....

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2012, 01:27:50 PM »

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.........................

Quite a situation here guys :P

Tigress you must understand one thing, grim is even more harsh about these kinda things than i am (hard to belive huh? :P)

I don't like the fact that after he muted you, you just went and unmuted yourself and said "oh i'm scared" or something like that.
Either leave the mute that a MAIN ADMIN gave you for a reason, or unmute yourself and talk it out, don't fucking talk back and think your going to get away with it :S
And he did keep on warning you to stop, just stop, if someone (anyone on the server has a problem with what your doing, don't just ignore them -_-)

I also understand we are not gods or some stupid shit like that, nor do we consider ourselves an better than any of you guys.
But we have been around the longest and would like a little respect from you guys, alright?

Now we are not going to kick you from the clan :) (Grim got angry and he does things like me he later regrets, maybe :P)
And you have been banned long enough I also think, so your unbanned now.

But I really hope you apply all these things I'm about to ask of you.

I agree and disagree with everyone here.

Winter is right, we do need you in the clan, your really fucking good :)
And you can definitley have fun, but like you did with me once before, you nearly blew me up when I was getting a record on a map -_- I know it was not intentional, but this is a RACE clan and most of our members race for fun AND records, if I died I definitely would have kicked you :S

So first off, you can have fun, i'm not hitler or anything (or dazzajay :D)
On the base level keep it to a minimum when there are other players on the server, especially other players from other clans/servers.

Just SiK members maybe go more if they all have no problem with you doing that stuff.
And if your going to mess around with the big things, like barrels, enhanced speed, ASK the other players if they have a problem with you doing it, cause obviously some people have problems with barrels randomly spawing in the race.
Take into consideration of the other players on the server man, don't just do whatever you feel like doing just cause your a admin.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »
ok you said all you.........

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2012, 04:27:08 PM »
all that thing wasn't necessary to happen.

Tiger, i wasn't expecting these things for you. I hope at least you learned a lesson of it.

anything
anything