Author Topic: RogaliK  (Read 3853 times)

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
Re: RogaliK
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »
explains why you should give a second chance.

we have been on your side do not mind at the time you make.

betrayed us for no reason  >:( >:( >:(

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

EddY

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »
No, unreliable person, something cool will fall on this mind and he might leave again

Offline RogaliK

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 05:28:47 AM »
First, I did not betray anyone, but I made ​​a mistake, but you do not want to understand that I'm sorry and understood. You only look at the bad that more do I need to prove to you, I do not go out more and then would not it happened. I was not normally in the same clan because I wanted to be alone here. Learn to trust people not all the same, I say to you, I corrected, just believe I really miss you and I do not think that anyone who would like to come again and bring you would throw you so you took it back ... It's just a game. And I repeat, I did not betray anyone and do not intend, and out in the event of the more SiK means a lot to me and I really miss not want to be in another clan however he was not bitching.

Just try to believe....

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 10:14:56 AM »
A BIG FAT NOOOO

told you already when you left on skype you would come back crying and you said you wouldnt well who is right now lol

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 11:55:31 AM »
First, I did not betray anyone, but I made ​​a mistake, but you do not want to understand that I'm sorry and understood. You only look at the bad that more do I need to prove to you, I do not go out more and then would not it happened. I was not normally in the same clan because I wanted to be alone here. Learn to trust people not all the same, I say to you, I corrected, just believe I really miss you and I do not think that anyone who would like to come again and bring you would throw you so you took it back ... It's just a game. And I repeat, I did not betray anyone and do not intend, and out in the event of the more SiK means a lot to me and I really miss not want to be in another clan however he was not bitching.

Just try to believe....
Well you lied about your age, you are probably 12 years old... 19 year old guy wouldn't leave SiK, but lets say he would and then what? I bet he wouldn't apply the same day he started playing on SiK again... don't get me the wrong way but you are not mature enough and your english is a pain in the ass.

Offline "ThE_0nE"

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 01:49:29 PM »
The problem is that you change your mind almost daily. When you left you wanted a 2nd chance a few days later but also applicated for CsB at the same time.

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
  • Danish Racer... a rare specie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 02:06:57 PM »
The problem is that you change your mind almost daily. When you left you wanted a 2nd chance a few days later but also applicated for CsB at the same time.

AAND you made 3 or 4 topics about you thought it was time to leave because you didnt feel you were good enough...
i dont think anyone can trust you...

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2012, 02:10:29 PM »
I feel we are bordering on overly critical of this situation now. I don't doubt that Rogalik is a perfectly friendly and respectable individual, throwing out terms like betrayal is pretty harsh when we are simply talking about a gaming clan.
That being said in terms of an application it is quite clear at this point that we feel Rogalik is not a good fit for our clan, and that is the final decision on this matter.

Offline Slovakia

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 03:12:00 PM »
up u have all reasons..

NO
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 03:15:20 PM by Slovakia »

Offline RogaliK

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 06:52:23 AM »
lol ix better stfu because all guys know what a FAg are u and it's your problems if u think im a kid like U, and not im cry always if i want join i ask and now i see why u was kicked from SKC weet u all make an illusion u are nice guy and etc...But after all of u are shits (about any sikrs) if won't me in ok but u can't say bad about me i was insulted?NO so stfu and play relax and that game because only idiot kids like u ix play and thinks u are very pro and leader and GOD u are just a big shit bb all, thx to ppl who said again yes, and not all is pigs like any persons...

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 07:40:55 AM »
OK enough.

Sorry man it's a no for now, too much tension and negativity from other members.

I will advise you guys to tone down the massive negativity, thank you.

There is really no betraying here imo, just some stupid decisions on Rog's part.

Please race on the server Rog and have fun and enjoy yourself :)

Maybe try applying again a while down the road without trying to join every clan you see, stay clanless and show you really are interested in joining us.

I WILL be viewing the logs for any kind of trolling or badmouthing on him(I always do anyway) this isn't another cetain clan, and if I see it getting to extreme levels I will take action, be nice guys, and vice versa.

Locked.
Created by 1thwonder

anything