Author Topic: SweatyVaj Application.  (Read 14878 times)

Offline SuperNova

• Scripter/Mapper/Event Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-6
  • Freaking Dokkan
    • View Profile
Re: SweatyVaj Application.
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2015, 06:07:40 PM »
I think i have to be straight and right to concrete .

Well , i know you for more 1 year , i know you can be a good guy , i know you have skills and potential to join us . But you don't really show your good behavior here despite your good intentions . I can give you tips for increase your chances and take those advices seriously if you really want to join us .

Avoid spamming like answering at every comments like multi replies, if you wanna share your opinion to our replies , just wait some answers and reply it in one block, it will be more credible and niccer for us to read and also avoid caps .

And also , begging in pm (you're not the only one to beg) isn't a good way also to change our mind , contrariwise it will be worse for you .

And for skills , you have the potential .

To conclude , listen to my advices and i can give you a YES for sure , but for the moment , i'm neutral

Good luck , greetings

SuperNova

Offline SweatyVaj

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2015, 06:47:46 PM »
I think i have to be straight and right to concrete .

Well , i know you for more 1 year , i know you can be a good guy , i know you have skills and potential to join us . But you don't really show your good behavior here despite your good intentions . I can give you tips for increase your chances and take those advices seriously if you really want to join us .

Avoid spamming like answering at every comments like multi replies, if you wanna share your opinion to our replies , just wait some answers and reply it in one block, it will be more credible and niccer for us to read and also avoid caps .

And also , begging in pm (you're not the only one to beg) isn't a good way also to change our mind , contrariwise it will be worse for you .

And for skills , you have the potential .

To conclude , listen to my advices and i can give you a YES for sure , but for the moment , i'm neutral

Good luck , greetings

SuperNova

Hi Bro,
Whats your advices
its really can help me
i know that i dont like to wait time and i am not patient but i change that a long time ago and i reall will take the best care to your advices

Thanks you very much
i really appreciate that you take care on me

Have a Good Day !

Offline Arstek

• [SiK] Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +8/-2
  • The Sandking Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2015, 05:56:12 AM »
and its still not done yet, i quess its the longest apply ever here ^^

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2015, 07:24:16 AM »
OK this app will be denied for now.

There is a equal number of no and yes votes (eight).

I will give you some advice, stop talking so much and responding to EVERY single post, you look really desperate...........

I know you're eager and excited, but a little restraint goes a long way.

Learn someone's name before you post.

Wait a few MONTHS, not WEEKS and try to post another app.
Created by 1thwonder

anything