Author Topic: 'Fail Guy'  (Read 4986 times)

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
Re: 'Fail Guy'
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2016, 02:26:59 PM »
I don't get a thing. Why must this serial searcher be exclusive only to your members? After all, we all need it if we have certain identity related problems. And this community (even in 2016) is still pretty big, it would be handy to many. Maybe if more of us did, threads like this wouldn't exist...

And don't get fooled by Alan, he claimed he saw one of our members faking someone else too:
(click to show/hide)

Horseshit coming from this guy, again. And it's funny that he can't even prove it.

Totally right my man, he has said so many even now but didnt improve anything  >:C >:C ??? ??? :D :D WHY?????

Offline Alan1

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 02:28:33 PM »
i can check serials what i want, and faki i never told you to post it male asslicker.

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 02:32:40 PM »
i can check serials what i want, and faki i never told you to post it male asslicker.

Α very nice, now you blame me???  ??? from this, seems that you are kid yet dude, so calm down, the truth with you is that you cant recognize the TRUTH  yet, believe, i know you better than everyone plays MTA  today ;) believe me...
I didnt say that you said me to post it i explain why i post this :P

Offline Alan1

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 02:38:53 PM »
i am not the only that think it.

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2016, 02:43:18 PM »
i am not the only that think it.

Sooooooooooooo why you dont post thisssss here???????? and you send me on skype??????

[9:33:34 μμ] |CrF|Alan: ok i will never tell to you about another fake serial, what a pro help and admin asslicker of malekith.
[9:33:46 μμ] |CrF|Alan: go fuck off
[9:34:08 μμ] Faki9 [MTA]: wait, you expect support on this??i  didnt create it in order to support you :P

And the best:
[9:37:40 μμ] |CrF|Alan: MATT started Christian is alexander
[9:39:03 μμ] Faki9 [MTA]: tell everything to them, why you say that to me? :P
[9:39:19 μμ] |CrF|Alan: CUZ YOU ARE ADMIN
[9:39:30 μμ] |CrF|Alan: OR WANT ADMIN REMOVED
[9:40:11 μμ] |CrF|Alan: I GIVE INFO TO YOU CAUSE LATER YOU START WITH THE FAGGOT MALEKITH THAT I DONT GIVE INFO ABOUT WHAT I DO
[9:41:13 μμ] Faki9 [MTA]: hahahahahahaahahah remove me from admin on ru??? are you sure about this???? we both know that you  cant do it...... and i didnt give a fuck on something that YOU AND MATT BELIEVE ONLY  i just mention it , so if you want continue it UNDERSTAND???
[9:42:36 μμ] |CrF|Alan: malekith already no have brain, pls dont you do the same.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 03:00:20 PM »
Man you are not very bright are you Alan?

Of course it's pretty evident when you are spouting brain dead memes like "rekt".................
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Alan1

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2016, 03:05:29 PM »
always faki and malekith search problems with me. this time they used SiK Forums.

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2016, 03:10:05 PM »
OMG, because from your fights with male, now you believe same for me?? if you READ  very carefully that fucking topic, you will understand ALONE  that all we have true on this and you just cant say this...
You said me that lukum and matt knows  earlier than you, that alexander is christian right?? but they didnt give a fucking shit on that only you, ok isnt problem this, the only thing i can UNDERSTAND at all this, is.. WHY ARE YOU ANGRY WITH ALL AND EPSECIALLY ME??  you think that from this post i want to create a bad image for you?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 but dude, EVERYONE  knows your image believe me, NO ONE  except some CrF members likes you anymore and im afraid never like you... what do you want now?? just calm down and play...
you removed me from admin on gta.ru Server.. WHY?  how you did that??? you dont have any permission to do that... and you removed my Rights because of this fucking topic?? omg you are fucking small kid finally

Offline 1thwonder

• Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
  • Friend of SiK
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +119/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2016, 03:14:15 PM »
Can we stop this useless fight?

Offline Alan1

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2016, 03:15:37 PM »
OMG, because from your fights with male, now you believe same for me?? if you READ  very carefully that fucking topic, you will understand ALONE  that all we have true on this and you just cant say this...
You said me that lukum and matt knows  earlier than you, that alexander is christian right?? but they didnt give a fucking shit on that only you, ok isnt problem this, the only thing i can UNDERSTAND at all this, is.. WHY ARE YOU ANGRY WITH ALL AND EPSECIALLY ME??  you think that from this post i want to create a bad image for you?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 but dude, EVERYONE  knows your image believe me, NO ONE  except some CrF members likes you anymore and im afraid never like you... what do you want now?? just calm down and play...
you removed me from admin on gta.ru Server.. WHY?  how you did that??? you dont have any permission to do that... and you removed my Rights because of this fucking topic?? omg you are fucking small kid finally
man if you always agree with him.

Offline DiegohaN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
  • People only see the tree, not the entire forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2016, 03:17:40 PM »
Btw, Christian doesn't plays Mta anymore.

Offline D4vy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2016, 06:07:24 PM »
Pot of gold, once again. Good night!
Mr. Green lover

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2016, 06:09:59 PM »
I don't get a thing. Why must this serial searcher be exclusive only to your members? After all, we all need it if we have certain identity related problems. And this community (even in 2016) is still pretty big, it would be handy to many. Maybe if more of us did, threads like this wouldn't exist...

I don't have any problem to share my work with other clans, but SiK was the only clan who shared me their logs to retrieve serial data from them, I've asked to another clans to make the database bigger and they didn't give me the info, so that's why the serial searcher it's only exclusive to SiK. I don't see fair that they give me their database info (it's just serials and nicknames, not any data more) and all clans benefit from that info. If a clan share me info, database will be bigger, and I'll share them the use of the program, we all will win cuz will gather more data and results will be more.

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2016, 06:21:28 PM »
Sorry for doubleposting but I can't edit.

In the announcement that @Sexmaniac did it's written http://www.fullysik.net/index.php?topic=1783.0

Is it free? Yes, completely free. The only thing we want in return is your internal.db (only name and serial) and server logs. Not the complete log, but just a part of it. We have special tools to filter the part we need to make it easy.

We have an app to filter the serials and nicknames in another file prepared to send all.

Offline Armageddon17

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2016, 06:24:06 PM »
that's all, [uDka]Huggybear.

(don't understand why are you attacking a guy without knowing what's he doing when you played for crf and udka at the same time, so you did the same that you're attacking now). :)

OOOOOOOOH SALSEO I'M IN FOR THIS

anything