Author Topic: 'Friendship-Unban'  (Read 3424 times)

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
'Friendship-Unban'
« on: November 27, 2015, 02:39:59 PM »
Well, hello AGAIN  here, this time i want(if you want ofc), discuss for 2 things...

1:First of all, i ask to unban me from the server because i advertisted a server(spamming)  calling some players from SiK server to join another..
I know that was big fault and i ask sorry for this...

2:Well here, i know that many of you guyz, dont like me(never like me,from first time when i was since SiK member) and i want  'fix' that , if there is way fix it ofc...
Many guyz, when i tried join the clan were so really friendly with me and they helped me really and now they are my WORST enemies,WHY?? I know also,that many of them affected that i left the clan, but i dont think so , it was that bad behaviour against me before i left clan...
Also i can name some of them if you want....I had so big respect for this clan, but lost it due to them, i know that is unfair for rest members!!!!
I didnt like that Diegohan blammed and insult me,magik and ESPECIALLY my clan in Joe's application(recently), maybe he did it for fun and troll but it wasnt good for his reptutation and fame and also isnt the only guy who insult my clan!
I have created a 'small-weak' ( for now) clan,  between the old-strong clans:FOX,SiK,LcP,CrF,LSR,SGA i know that is very difficult to survive between them but even now we did it perfect!!!! And in my opinion, i think no one(or very little  of you) can open a clan now in MTA  and keep it on!!! Many of  you and others in past had created so many clans:LFS,BrF,dLb,RW,RWN,DoN and all DIED!!! Where are these clans now?? Ofc i dont say that my clan will survive for years but we hope it!!!
I have still 'friends' and close contacts with many of you and these guyz, know who i mean!!!

To close, i dont ask from you to be from tomorrow best friends, but some explanations only WHY this bad behaviour to me and my clan??(some of you about my clan)....???

Ty for attention...

Offline Arstek

• [SiK] Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +8/-2
  • The Sandking Master
    • View Profile
Re: 'Friendship-Unban'
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 02:51:42 PM »
hmm, so why did you write this? I readed this and i dont know what do you want to say. to unban you? to prove that your new clan isnt dead yet? I dont get it at all. First think about what you say on server, then write and press enter. amen

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 02:52:16 PM »
Thank you, now tell raffal to post.

I told him to make this topic Arstek.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 02:54:19 PM by DemonSeed »
Created by 1thwonder

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 02:54:36 PM »
hmm, so why did you write this? I readed this and i dont know what do you want to say. to unban you? to prove that your new clan isnt dead yet? I dont get it at all. First think about what you say on server, then write and press enter. amen

Arstek,  i never had problems with you, so you arent one of them,thats why maybe you cant understnad what i want say!!! The rest know very good!!!
Also for  think-enter, ok done! xD

Offline Arstek

• [SiK] Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +8/-2
  • The Sandking Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 02:59:34 PM »
Ok then, i dont see any problems. its good sign that you've 'changed'

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 03:01:22 PM »
Thank you, now tell raffal to post.

I told him to make this topic Arstek.

Ok, but he is little inactive now, if i find him soon, good

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 03:12:02 PM »
OK I'll unban you and he posts I will unban him.

OK Faki you are unbanned.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:14:39 PM by DemonSeed »
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 03:55:38 PM »
they are my WORST enemies,WHY??
About that is just funny. I'll comment you my personal situation.
You aren't my enemy. But you aren't my friend.
You try for months to enter. We vote you yes. Then you left saying something weird about what you will do. For me it's okey, do what you want. Just I don't care about what you do or you don't do. That's not being enemy, and in my situation will be some other members that you call enemies.
I don't have any enemy in MTA, is just a game, and I think having enemy here is.. give him too much importance :p

Just that, respect the rules, don't do anything bad and all is correct, nobody is enemy ;)

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 04:22:06 PM »
I'd let you much longer banned  ::]

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 04:32:04 PM »
Unban you is right I have nothing againist you, I didn't know that you was banned lol until I saw this post.

Anyway good luck with your clan

Offline SkyDragon

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
  • Nappeun Gizibe (Bad Girl)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 06:35:38 PM »
I've a question, Why you post an app in a clan, you play as a SiKr and left juste few month later ? If you didn't feel it good, why post an app and left after a yes ? it shows that you are unstable.

As M-Dragon, for me you're not my friend and not my ennemy but your behavior since you left our clan isn't good in my eyes, that's it. Spamming in private chat to someone to ask "Will you enter in my clan ?" everytime you cross a guy you find in OUR server... I already told you, let people do what they want to do, don't try to force them...

All I'm saying here, I said it on the Shoutbox last time.

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 07:05:54 PM »
I've a question, Why you post an app in a clan, you play as a SiKr and left juste few month later ? If you didn't feel it good, why post an app and left after a yes ? it shows that you are unstable.

As M-Dragon, for me you're not my friend and not my ennemy but your behavior since you left our clan isn't good in my eyes, that's it. Spamming in private chat to someone to ask "Will you enter in my clan ?" everytime you cross a guy you find in OUR server... I already told you, let people do what they want to do, don't try to force them...

I left due to your behaviour and for my problems and i 'keep' this behaviour to some of them(SiK members) because YOU  had caused me to keep it..
Also now for asking about new players,OFC, YES i have a new clan and i want new and good players, is this bad??? i dont have 45 rest PRO's in my clan pffff..Idiot question i think from you about recruiting players, and YES  iam looking  always recruit good and active players, i cant understnad your problem about this AND i never told with them in global chat but with /pm...
Ty :) :) :)

Offline SkyDragon

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
  • Nappeun Gizibe (Bad Girl)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2015, 07:31:58 PM »

I left due to your behaviour and for my problems and i 'keep' this behaviour to some of them(SiK members) because YOU  had caused me to keep it..
Also now for asking about new players,OFC, YES i have a new clan and i want new and good players, is this bad??? i dont have 45 rest PRO's in my clan pffff..Idiot question i think from you about recruiting players, and YES  iam looking  always recruit good and active players, i cant understnad your problem about this AND i never told with them in global chat but with /pm...
Ty :) :) :)

Excuse-me ? lol. It's not what you said before leaving  :) and I don't even know what I did at this time lol. You ask me to record you and I did for you and your app, when you came on the server I said hi. What I did ?  tsss. nevermind. It's just excuses to blame me for nothing.
Ah, Why left just because one person ? It's just stupid.
Anyway, don't harass my friends anymore to join your clan, that's all. And, be carefull when you choose some guys for your clan...

Offline [WGS]Raffall

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 04:22:44 PM »
Hello everyone, Iam sorry for doing that.

Offline Arstek

• [SiK] Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +8/-2
  • The Sandking Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 05:47:01 PM »
nolza, forget what he said. its pointless :d

anything