Author Topic: Unban Request: Coldkiller  (Read 5116 times)

colkiller

Unban Request: Coldkiller
« on: October 11, 2009, 10:52:30 PM »
[drug]mortal  entered the server and then bathe me without just cause was not using cheats or hacker, I'm a player Onesto ..

please quit the banned..

thx..

windows XP sp3

1.25GB ram

540GB DD

ATI X1550

procesador amd sempron 1.8 GHZ

the game run good

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:44:57 AM by 1thwonder »

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
Re: i was banned unjust
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:58:10 PM »
Afraid you will have to wait until mortal states his reasoning before a decision can be made.

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 10:59:32 PM »
ok, first of all, we have a format http://www.fullysik.net/index.php?topic=389.0

and like demi said, you will need to wait for mortal to post back

also posted in wrong section

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

[DRuG]mortal

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 11:24:03 PM »
colkiller can be unbanned, but there are red flags to remember.

His ban was not cheat related, he explained that he was talking about a lack of admins - not that it was ok to be cheating (allegedly, I'd need to see his quoted text and translate it to be sure)

There were multiple non-english speaking people there, which is against the rules and is said upon every login, every now and then in chat as well as admins trying to remind people all the time.

The other non-english speaking people did get banned - candysuxx and super-man. When I showed I was an admin, see the logs, it's old now - but when he knew, it was "oops, shit, he heard me!"

That's not going in sync with what he told me "I meant we need admins, not good there are none, or when there are none we can ____" The text is in the logs.

After his banning, he evaded the ban, multiple times, under the same name and some random ones, so his unbanning may be complicated (subsequent bans were automatic, so I wouldn't even know which to look at, not having typed anything). Either way, at the least, Demi sorted something similar yesterday.

If he agrees to observe that while not everyone has to be english, they need to speak it (actual banning was to see what he was hiding, I think translated text would reveal something that would explain how fast he evaded the  ban he did get, multipel times, etc etc.

In fact, that's something to consider as well, because look how fast he can just pop over to a new ip like it's nothing... I don't care if he plays - I didn't see him cheat, he just wouldnt tell me what he was saying - and the word admins in it - while others were announcing cheaters and others who were cheating were talking his language - all involved in this way were banned - I don't have anything against him as a worthwhile player as long as he was really saying something that wasn't against the server upon translation. colkiller is the ingame name, like here.

His ban was a bookmarking to which it's done if he is being sly thinking that even if admins werent online, he couldnt be read later, and if he was trying to get them to stop etc etc, he should have explained and not looked so suspect, I explained to meet on the site, here we are. He can be unbanned, but maybe he will still end up with a 10 second time on across country map :P hope not.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:27:55 PM by [DRuG]mortal »

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 11:39:33 PM »
well, from what you just said, he constantly ignored what you said, he kept saying something about the admins, did you mute him by any chance??

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.

colkiller

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 11:53:14 PM »
hey mortal!!

I think that all this was a misunderstanding ..

but let's not bring this to the law .. lol

at least you so wish ...

in which case I was not speaking anything against the server or anything, just said:

-oh, there's an administrator ..: (

and a friend said:

-XD

which can only mean in your language: "lol"

in that case I say that because my friend said at the beginning;

"No staff ..

as if there was someone we esten Vijil ..

"or always win the race ..¬¬!"

but was only at the time before death came, then blocked me for no reason ..

what the ip is because I turn off and set the modem to change the ip because it is dynamic, and thus can avoid bathe in some games, but it is the first time that happens every time you reboot the modem, I automatically bans do not know if I am to wash before or not ...

but good .. I leave to approach you if I want to leave to come back or not, because I like playing on your server because it's fun, "though the FPS sometimes reaches 0 .. X (.."

greetings

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »
well, you got warned to speak english, even if its not the best, and ban evading is not good, but in this case it maybe let off, but if you do get banned again and you evade, you will be fully banned from our server

colkiller

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You mean I can re-enter the server sik?

:D :D :D

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 12:09:42 AM »
The fact that you are so experienced in ban avoidance raises an issue for me...

Tell me, for what reasons have you been banned from other servers?

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 12:16:29 AM »
colkiller can be unbanned, but there are red flags to remember.

His ban was not cheat related, he explained that he was talking about a lack of admins - not that it was ok to be cheating

thats what mortal had to say

colkiller

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 12:21:57 AM »
i don't remember...

the last time was in halo ce .... I was fighting with a player because he was elated and said that she killed him "unjustly" ..

gamer discussions around ...^^

I still do not enter

???

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 12:23:18 AM »
I would keep this kid banned, I warned him to speak English (Him and his friend)
They kept blabbing on in their language, So I muted them both, then they both mute avoided, multiple times.

And he speaks English perfectly well, he has a total lack of respect for admins, stay banned.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 12:28:06 AM »
Afraid that pretty much seals your fate.

I wasn't a big fan of ya anyway.
You remain banned.

colkiller

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 12:35:57 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ???

hey

i speak english but no here

traslate google help me..

>:(

not be unfair, I speak with kindness and you do not please help ...

well .. in that case your server is not the only one .. but I loved playing there ..

but if they ban so will everyone ..

Demonspeed ... you're not a good person, just think of yourself and do not see what is wrong ...
Demonspeed ... you're not a good person, just think of yourself and do not see what is wrong ...

besides I'm not cheater ...

baneen a cheater but not someone who speaks another language ..

racist

I leave the test that use traslate google

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Post Merge: October 12, 2009, 12:36:44 AM

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 12:44:47 AM »
colkiller, you seem to be doing fine now, but if you are using the translator, then meh, we have specific rules, you broke them, and now your calling demon a racist, gj, keep this up and you wont be on here much longer to