Author Topic: Unban Request: Airbourne  (Read 10250 times)

Airbourne

Re: I am banned.
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 09:42:09 AM »
what kind of videos?? about my driving??  cause i meant in my last post ill make a video on saturday. or can you check videos from other races??

Offline TD Mystic

• [SKC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-2
  • Don't worry, Be Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 10:13:25 AM »
guys guys.... i play mta  1 year ago, and i never seen a fucker admins like you, i really dont cheat ( and pls dont say : i am fucker noob cheater!!    i am arent) i already give it up... 

btw i have seen about 2 - 3  really cheaters , and they didnt get banned right there, i played totaly allowed then i got banned. who understand it??  ohh and if i would be a cheater why i couldn't over take demon seed??.  splash... he was the last always it was easy to overtook him.  Demonseed can tell it to you , he always overtook me , he won and i was the 3rd some times the 2nd,

so thats all, i am sorry i get banned here but it was great...

FM edit: there is no p in demons name

Wow, read my first post in this topic buddy, I called out your hacks because there was a cheater who was banned on the spot so I made what I thought a little later to be a mistake since you took your hacks off to make me look like a dumbass. And Demon has more knowledge about MTA race in general than most people, maps, handling of cars, techniques and he probably has a better computer than you so implying that he cheats isn't smart. Also I have no idea why the fuck you're still calling me "splash" and I was behind you watching you zoom past people not in last place you dumb piece of shit. Due to your immaturity you are insulting us because you know you hacked yourself but don't have any balls to admit it. GTA:SA is rated M for Mature but you get F for Fail kid. Kids under the age of 17 like airborne here who was born in 1995 should not be playing games they can't match up to in maturity and age. Instead of following proper ban appeal procedure you claim you were wrongfully banned and insult us, if you can't even be real online you're going to have a fucked up real life kid.

oi, 1993 over here mate. Age has nothing to do with maturity ;)

and for my opinion about this thread: Hacks or not ; the server is better off without this dude imo.

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 01:06:30 PM »
guys guys.... i play mta  1 year ago, and i never seen a fucker admins like you, i really dont cheat ( and pls dont say : i am fucker noob cheater!!    i am arent) i already give it up...  

btw i have seen about 2 - 3  really cheaters , and they didnt get banned right there, i played totaly allowed then i got banned. who understand it??  ohh and if i would be a cheater why i couldn't over take demon seed??.  splash... he was the last always it was easy to overtook him.  Demonseed can tell it to you , he always overtook me , he won and i was the 3rd some times the 2nd,

so thats all, i am sorry i get banned here but it was great...

FM edit: there is no p in demons name

Wow, read my first post in this topic buddy, I called out your hacks because there was a cheater who was banned on the spot so I made what I thought a little later to be a mistake since you took your hacks off to make me look like a dumbass. And Demon has more knowledge about MTA race in general than most people, maps, handling of cars, techniques and he probably has a better computer than you so implying that he cheats isn't smart. Also I have no idea why the fuck you're still calling me "splash" and I was behind you watching you zoom past people not in last place you dumb piece of shit. Due to your immaturity you are insulting us because you know you hacked yourself but don't have any balls to admit it. GTA:SA is rated M for Mature but you get F for Fail kid. Kids under the age of 17 like airborne here who was born in 1995 should not be playing games they can't match up to in maturity and age. Instead of following proper ban appeal procedure you claim you were wrongfully banned and insult us, if you can't even be real online you're going to have a fucked up real life kid.

oi, 1993 over here mate. Age has nothing to do with maturity ;)

and for my opinion about this thread: Hacks or not ; the server is better off without this dude imo.

1994 here :D,but i have to agree with Slash

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »
Well, where I am in Canada the ESRB age for M for Mature games such as GTA:SA is 17, and I studied Psychology in high school which I learned that there is nature and nurture. Nature obviously being genetics which can influence behavior, some people can mature genetically faster than others but nurture, usually not. It's one thing to have balls that hang but to have the maturity to go along with it is another thing. Anyways it seems North Americans like me tend to be a little lazy so when I see kids under 17 that are being annoying I prefer to only play with adults. No offense to the others here though that are under 17 like Rao and TD Mystic, Australia is way ahead of Canada.

Offline PacMaan

• [MgC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +14/-0
  • /o\
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 03:47:48 PM »
In age terms i outrank all you young pups  ;D

Oh, and Do not feed the troll.  :D

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 05:49:49 PM »
This thread should be locked now, this kid isn't getting unbanned to say the least.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »
Well, where I am in Canada the ESRB age for M for Mature games such as GTA:SA is 17, and I studied Psychology in high school which I learned that there is nature and nurture. Nature obviously being genetics which can influence behavior, some people can mature genetically faster than others but nurture, usually not. It's one thing to have balls that hang but to have the maturity to go along with it is another thing. Anyways it seems North Americans like me tend to be a little lazy so when I see kids under 17 that are being annoying I prefer to only play with adults. No offense to the others here though that are under 17 like Rao and TD Mystic, Australia is way ahead of Canada.

yeah most 18-25 year old are pretty immature imo.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 08:17:28 PM »
I'm 18 and 7/12 months old (19+ if you count womb time) but from what I can figure an individual is not at fullest extent of their maturity until the age of 27. It seems people past that age no longer give a fuck about current shit like popular music and styles, a good way to go seeing how little sportmanship and quality is in music these days. Is it any wonder that Jimmy Page and Jack White hate Guitar Hero and Rock Band?

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »
I have hated popular music, all that shit since I was 16.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2009, 08:59:21 PM »
I really don't think you can judge a persons maturity by their music taste lol.
Personally I consider myself to be a fairly mature 18 year old. Tend to appreciate both new age and old music for their different qualities.

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2009, 09:20:31 PM »
I think the fact though that record sales are at their lowest levels in history says something, digital downloads, legal or illegal don't mean shit either as bootlegging has been going on since the 1950s. The music business is such a shame these days, rap beefs aren't even real anymore like that Kanye vs 50 Cent. If you didn't know about here is how it goes, the same parent company owns both Kanye and 50 and they said that if the other outsold them, they were going to quit while claiming they visited the studio of their rival, they liked their sound. Where is the beef in that? Another thing is these days it's not about the music, it's about a pussy emo making yourself look like shit so you can feel depressed and cut yourself up as a fake suicide attempt. Also, drama at awards shows, this year it was Kanye saying Beyonce should have won. In 2003 or 2004 Madonna and Britney kissing, it's no longer about epic live shows or even talent. That through the flames solo sucks my nuts, it is nothing but synthesized shit and there have been no circulating bootlegs proving that "skill" live. Now listen to early bootlegs of Dazed and Confused, you have a violin bow solo and one fast, fierce non-synthesized guitar solo, and later for the LZ debut album thrashing drums.

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2009, 09:24:35 PM »
Meh I couldn't care less about some bullshit scandal within celebrity circles etc.
Nor do I particularly care about the talent of the individuals...
All I care about is if I like the music.
Musicians themselves don't really interest me in the slightest.

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2009, 04:29:50 AM »
K topic went way off topic, locked like it should have been a week ago.

-------------------------------------------------------