Author Topic: Unban Request: Airbourne  (Read 10252 times)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
Re: I am banned.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 09:13:55 PM »
also, i wouldnt suggest spamming up our forums either, that wont get you far, just a warning

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

[DRuG]mortal

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »
well it shows i was wrong, i heard about you lot of  negative things example you are a noob clan etc... i thought you arent cause you have great server and you can drive very  well. I dont cheat, you can think what you want but I dont cheat, its shows that you dont know what is the different of lag  and cheat.

how i said : if you continue this , dont be suprised if nobody wont visit your server (expect noobs)  

lol the only noob here is you. This is the #1 racing server, and it's no accident as to why: These guys put WORK in and take CARE of their users by banning cheaters such as yourself. Cheers mate, take it from this member of one of the oldest GTA clans in the scene: Speed is King is The Hottest Race Clan Today.

edit by Grim: lowercase I for SiK btw :P

Edit2 by mortalhuman: Touche'  \m/
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 09:52:23 PM by [DRuG]mortal »

Airbourne

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 10:09:36 AM »
guys guys.... i play mta  1 year ago, and i never seen a fucker admins like you, i really dont cheat ( and pls dont say : i am fucker noob cheater!!    i am arent) i already give it up...  

btw i have seen about 2 - 3  really cheaters , and they didnt get banned right there, i played totaly allowed then i got banned. who understand it??  ohh and if i would be a cheater why i couldn't over take demon seed??.  splash... he was the last always it was easy to overtook him.  Demonseed can tell it to you , he always overtook me , he won and i was the 3rd some times the 2nd,

so thats all, i am sorry i get banned here but it was great...

FM edit: there is no p in demons name
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:55:55 AM by Full_Metal »

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 12:45:32 PM »
ok, if you can somehow prove you don't cheat, maybe i'll unban you.

And calling us "fucker admins" is not the way to go, call us bad names again and ill personally make sure you never play in the server, or can join the forums.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline TD Mystic

• [SKC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-2
  • Don't worry, Be Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 12:59:09 PM »
Even if you're not a cheater, after this thread i'd ban you if you weren't already banned...

Offline PacMaan

• [MgC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +14/-0
  • /o\
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »
guys guys.... i play mta  1 year ago, and i never seen a fucker admins like you

He's obviously never met Surealkilla huh Demon  :D

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 05:20:51 PM »
guys guys.... i play mta  1 year ago, and i never seen a fucker admins like you, i really dont cheat ( and pls dont say : i am fucker noob cheater!!    i am arent) i already give it up...  

btw i have seen about 2 - 3  really cheaters , and they didnt get banned right there, i played totaly allowed then i got banned. who understand it??  ohh and if i would be a cheater why i couldn't over take demon seed??.  splash... he was the last always it was easy to overtook him.  Demonseed can tell it to you , he always overtook me , he won and i was the 3rd some times the 2nd,

so thats all, i am sorry i get banned here but it was great...

FM edit: there is no p in demons name

Wow, read my first post in this topic buddy, I called out your hacks because there was a cheater who was banned on the spot so I made what I thought a little later to be a mistake since you took your hacks off to make me look like a dumbass. And Demon has more knowledge about MTA race in general than most people, maps, handling of cars, techniques and he probably has a better computer than you so implying that he cheats isn't smart. Also I have no idea why the fuck you're still calling me "splash" and I was behind you watching you zoom past people not in last place you dumb piece of shit. Due to your immaturity you are insulting us because you know you hacked yourself but don't have any balls to admit it. GTA:SA is rated M for Mature but you get F for Fail kid. Kids under the age of 17 like airborne here who was born in 1995 should not be playing games they can't match up to in maturity and age. Instead of following proper ban appeal procedure you claim you were wrongfully banned and insult us, if you can't even be real online you're going to have a fucked up real life kid.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 05:24:35 PM by Slash »

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 08:19:57 PM »
lol splash,

and he isn't implying that I cheat, he's just saying that he never overtook me when I played with him.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »
agree totally with ''Splash'',i mean Slash :D

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2009, 09:19:45 PM »
I think you mean Jumpin Jack Splash, it's a gas gas gas. :D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 12:32:59 AM by Slash »

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 04:32:49 AM »
Yea you have your hax turned on and off at random times when you thought we weren't looking ;)

I wonder whether or not that explains why you wouldn't pass Demon? I don't think your worth unbanning either, sneaky cheats really create annoying amounts of spectating.

-------------------------------------------------------

Airbourne

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 09:02:43 AM »
okay sorry for  call you bad names but its very anjoying feel to got banned if you really dont cheat, maybe i can proove it, if you let me in for 1 day example satrurday when i have time, i turn on my fraps and film , of course an admin is online  and he check what i am doing, if you let it, youll see the same style of my driving.  later i give the video on msn  what do you think?? 

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 09:05:27 AM »
I think this is lol.

Of course you'd be unbanned for your film your not exactly gonna cheat in it! LOL.
Should never have turned on health hax.

Airbourne

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 09:29:46 AM »
 okay

thank you for chance

see you at saturday.          ohh and i didnt try to join to the server while i am banned, it good to know for you how i know

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 09:31:48 AM »
ROFL fits of laughter.

We'd know if you tried to join the server while being banned.
Post a video i'd like to lol some more.

anything