Author Topic: Unban Request: Airbourne  (Read 10251 times)

Airbourne

Unban Request: Airbourne
« on: September 26, 2009, 06:58:00 AM »
Hello!

Today morning i get banned in the server.  I dont know the reason, Splash thought i use hacks or something, then we had an arquiment, then later i get banned. Thats for sure i dont use hacks.

Iam really sorry if i broke a rule. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:45:23 AM by 1thwonder »

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
Re: I am banned.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 09:04:13 AM »
Use the proper template.
http://www.fullysik.net/index.php?topic=389.0

And you have to wait for a reply from the admin who banned you, which was grim.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »
Use the proper template.
http://www.fullysik.net/index.php?topic=389.0

And you have to wait for a reply from the admin who banned you, which was grim.

His ingame name is airborne, and forget about pc specs in this case, he used health and speed hacks. At the time there was another hacker who Grim banned so unfortunately I made the mistake of publicly announcing Airborne's hacks. Doing that delayed the detection of hacks by Grim himself, it was maps later that Grim caught him health hacking. The logs will verify the argument and also after he was banned, somebody said they saw somebody with that name hack about a week ago. This guy evaded us for a bit but the long arm of the law is too long to avoid. Seeing that Grim and the server logs will verify the events that took place I think it's fair to say you will stay banned "looser" I would make an immature "your mom" joke like you did but being the age of 18 I feel it's better to insult with logic rather than impossibilities.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 01:29:07 PM by Slash »

Airbourne

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 02:49:07 PM »
well i dont know who used my name,  or not use my name, and my name is Airbourne there is an U, its importent, btw you dont have proof about anything, and you cant make proofs cause i dont use hacks.

and i started to play in this server about 4 days ago,  and thats for sure that hacker wasnt me, if you dont belive me check our IP,

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 02:58:56 PM »
well i dont know who used my name,  or not use my name, and my name is Airbourne there is an U, its importent, btw you dont have proof about anything, and you cant make proofs cause i dont use hacks.

and i started to play in this server about 4 days ago,  and thats for sure that hacker wasnt me, if you dont belive me check our IP,

Oh so you seem to be hinting that you have a sibling or something and you two share or route the same IP. But both Grim and I saw you health hack buddy so it's game over for you. If you actually do have a sibling (your english is very bad so I figure you have a sibling) that's not an excuse to get banned for hacking.

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 03:01:14 PM »
lol cheaters and their excuses. Better dont believe in these stories.Stay banned haxor! :D

Airbourne

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 03:50:30 PM »
i dont know why dou you say i ve got bad engish....

btw maybe you see a lag why you think its  health hack...

well bye! thx for this 4-5 days!

if you continue your carrere like now dont be suprised if nobody will visit your server.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 04:12:06 PM »
Grim is one of our best admins, if he saw you cheat, then I believe him.

Your not getting unbanned.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »
i dont know why dou you say i ve got bad engish....

btw maybe you see a lag why you think its  health hack...

well bye! thx for this 4-5 days!

if you continue your carrere like now dont be suprised if nobody will visit your server.

I don't know you're still running your mouth, I observed you carefully before determining that you had health and speed hacks. Also you're not a very moral person 1) hacking in the first place 2) temporarily turning off hacks to make me look stupid and then proceeding to insult me, as funny as it was with your shit english it was still immoral and unacceptable 3) You have the opportunity to apologize because you know you're guilty and the logs show that you were quite disrespectful, another rule on the server I believe. My guess is Grim is busy right now but when he comes on he'll back me up. And if the logs are posted that will too. P.S the title of this appeal "I am banned" is correct, (edited?) but anyhow it's nice to know there will be one less hacker playing MTA that is if you learn anything from this airborne.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:20:07 PM by Slash »

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 09:40:53 PM »
I know what lag is and I know what hax are.

You hit one pole and didn't lose any health so I waited for you to do more damage, you hit another at a very quick speed, a building as well and you didn't lose any health.

Oh btw i'm very sure people like hax like yourself being out of our server instead of in it trying to ruin everyones experience in the server.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 11:35:27 PM by Grim_Reeper »

-------------------------------------------------------

Airbourne

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 08:35:26 AM »
well it shows i was wrong, i heard about you lot of  negative things example you are a noob clan etc... i thought you arent cause you have great server and you can drive very  well. I dont cheat, you can think what you want but I dont cheat, its shows that you dont know what is the different of lag  and cheat.

how i said : if you continue this , dont be suprised if nobody wont visit your server (expect noobs)   

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »
lol, mate, we have been refereed to as the next little whitey's, i dont think we are going to die, as we are what, one of the most popular servers out

give up, your not going to get unbanned, spread as much shit as you want, i doubt it will affect us at all

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »
well it shows i was wrong, i heard about you lot of  negative things example you are a noob clan etc... i thought you arent cause you have great server and you can drive very  well. I dont cheat, you can think what you want but I dont cheat, its shows that you dont know what is the different of lag  and cheat.

how i said : if you continue this , dont be suprised if nobody wont visit your server (expect noobs)   

I just have to say, you're one immature motherfucker that just couldn't be 17 which is the mature age to play this game. You didn't even follow the ban appeal procedure, and you're giving us this "I don't cheat" bullshit which is quite an insult to me and Grim. You could apologize for insulting me since that also would have got you in trouble. However, as for "expect noobs" shit you're now giving us well what are you buddy? A NOOB. So in conclusion kid until you mature here is an ESRB rating for you.

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »
lol slash.
Well,talking seriously now,you are banned, and we aren't stupid to believe in your story. It is very hard to believe.
You can't do nothingwe made a decision,so the best thing you have to do is give up.

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 06:05:09 PM »
I'm not a child Psychologist but this kid has a lot of maturing to do.

anything
anything