Author Topic: Hey SiK's  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
Hey SiK's
« on: February 11, 2011, 11:20:14 PM »
Hey, guys  :), I want to speak with all, I had a long discusion in mr.green server, I was playing there for 2 dyas, only 2 days and i made one totally of 20 records and the people of there started to be anoying with me.  :(

They acused me to cheat :(, because they said that I can't win almost all of the time, and I can't get records so easy if I don't know the maps, but you have to know that the records of there are not so nice, some yes, but almost all are totally beatable.

And that's not all, they acussed me of use ghost hack, and the owner of the acuse and the discusion was alw TiC ToC and then 2 members of his clan, and then 3 or 4 members of there.

If that's not enough, they said that all of SiK's are cheaters, for this the server is empty, and they insulted you a lot demon, they think that you are the best cheater of here.

RaO I think you was banned from that server, why they unbanned you?

So what can we do with this anoying situation?

some images of that they said:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
Re: Hey SiK's
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 01:16:13 AM »
Hey dude I don't really think there's much that can be done about this situation I too have visited this server every now and again and was called a cheat. I can reassure you Demon does not hack they are just extremely jealous of us. The talk in that server usually consists of us SiK'ers being cheaters whenever i've been on there it's been in different languages and said to me exactly like that.

SiK has a name in that server, I suggest you just ignore it if you know and we know you don't hack it's all good man, it's just haters trying to piss us off because we are extremely skilled and godlike racers. :)
Don't lower your skills or anything man because of those nubs keep racing like you are, you are a good racer man keep it up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 06:27:23 AM »
It all started when i visited alw and completely owned all of them, i was surprised at how bad they were.
I raced there a few more times but i stopped playing cause i couldn't convince them i don't cheat, i even told them about my youtube channel and that's the reason i made it.

So naturally to those idiot americans i am a cheater, so i started treating them like shit wherever i saw them, they joined our server a while back i believe, and i think i kicked them for calling me a cheater.

So fuck them, i really don't care, it's just dan in another skin to me.

But thanks blacky for defending our clan :)
And you can mention mine or your videos if anyone else says otherwise i suppose.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline asablic

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 07:45:56 AM »
If they claim you are cheating, tell them to take some videos of it.

I bet they will find some excuse against that since you are not cheating and it would be impossible to catch you in the act.

Offline TD Mystic

• [SKC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-2
  • Don't worry, Be Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 08:14:31 AM »
Don't mind those alw fucks, they did the same to all the SKC members some years ago.
Half our clan got banned from their server because we were smashing their records, lol. Looks like they still haven't changed a bit.
I haven't played on mr.green (or mta in general) in a really long time, but I remember their admins to be quite fair, so I wouldn't worry about getting a ban if I were you. :)

And while Demon is bit of a macho, he's not a cheater. :D
Even his most impossible toptimes can eventually be beaten. ;)

Offline DemonSeed

• Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 08:58:25 AM »
Till i beat them back :P
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 09:43:57 AM »
omg thanks  :), here I have the people who defend me, because yestarday on mr green I had all server VS me and my clan :(, when I break the record of SF by night with a time 2:46 they anoyed a lot because i beat the old record that was 2.50, they couldn't belive this, but all of here know that is perfectly posibel this record, and a better record on that map.

And I said to they that go on youtube and see my videos, but they responden with we have no time for see your videos.

Finally I said to they that is not my problem if I'm faster than they >:(, and they respond that I'm so fast because I'm cheating and they never cheat as me...

And I'm glad to defend my clan :) and I'm glad to see how SKC defend me and my clan too 8). For this I give you thanks ::] and I can't belive what are alw thinking about dope3man, whiskey and others of  SKC because they are so faast.

P.D: somebody know if [SGA]Hij@ck was a cheater ????

Offline asablic

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »
Hijack was once automatically banned from that server by some anti-cheat protection.
He was later unbanned by server admins who claimed it was a script bug (which does tend to happen sometimes).

If you are asking about my opinion on him, I would say he is not cheating.

Offline DemonSeed

• Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »
I heard rumors that Hijack cheats, but iv never seen him cheat myself.

I'm leaning to not a cheater.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 12:36:31 PM »
Just I said this because he was banned from mr green, I think is because he collected a lot of records, but for what i was look playing with he, he was not cheating, he has skill, more than alw

And, TD mystic, he was banned from our server?

Offline DemonSeed

• Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 01:21:02 PM »
Created by 1thwonder

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 04:07:21 PM »
Here goes my point of view: I respect almost all members of alw but that's really sad. Always raced with Tic Toc and she never said something similar to me and SiK. Always respected her. Apart of Tant3d,just ignore him. He is a ignorant and can't accept when he finds somebody better than him. And i also saw him doing some suspect records in loop maps,so i don't really know what he is talking about. Not defending anyone,but the guy who said all SiK cheats it's unknown for me,so you should report it to Deftones.

Btw,i didn't get banned for mr green. I stopped playing there cause the server lost totally his fun with noob players blocking and ramming on porpuse,driving backwards,bad maps ever without any kind of fixes,and admins don't working to make the server better. I respect them as persons and players,but they need to worry more with problems like these. For these reasons i just play on SKC,SiK and sometimes,on some dm servers.

And about H!j@ck,i must admit that i thought he cheats before,but i c now that's he is just as good as you Blacky.Biber, one day, made me realize how soon i was judging people without valid reasons and i must thank him.

Don't wanna defend anyone,but almost all alw members are cool for me.But must be some exceptions like in any community. Don't take it serious.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 04:24:50 PM by RaO »

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 05:25:57 PM »
That's ok so no probelm I talked with the admins and they said that some alw members are a bit crazy, normally they suspect of everybody that can beat they, and I don't have to worry about this, they know perfectly that I'm not cheating

So, only alw clan suspect lol, I will not worry anymore

anything
anything