Author Topic: Hi guys :)  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
  • Danish Racer... a rare specie
    • View Profile
Hi guys :)
« on: January 11, 2017, 03:45:08 PM »
Hey guys :D
Ill just start of saying... yes, im still here and checking the forum once in while, not dead or anything :P

With that being said i know i havent just been inactive for the last months/years, i was completely gone and i think i owe you an explanation why (its not serious)
so here goes

With the release of GTA V back in september 2013 which i personally looked forward too very much; GTA:SA and MTA became not just obsolete for me but downright boring, with this new GTA even with an included Online mode with no need to download an external mod for it! it was glorious and it took basically all of my time
Furthermore, as we all know... danish people playing MTA was and is still a very rare sight, and i missed to play a GTA game with people from my own country, so i started to seek out other danish V players when i happened to find a FB group with only danish GTA V players, that group has become the largest group for danish V players with just above 5000 members, and im an admin! so obviously that took alot of time to... that led to the fact that i found some GREAT danish friends to play GTA with, which was the thing i really wanted in the first place :)

Another factor of my disappearence was back in 2014 when i moved out from my parents place and started my own life here in the danish city of Aarhus (2nd biggest city in DK) and the studies taking all of your time, but you know... life goes on...

With that being said i REALLY do miss my SiK-family!
MTA will always be a part of my gaming history, and i surely do plan to return time from time, to knock off the rust of my skills and beat some your TT1's!

I hope you havent forgot all about your danish friend here :P and i hope to see you in the streets of LS, SF and LV sometime soon

The Great Dane - Cheetah

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
Re: Hi guys :)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:14:41 PM »
Hey man,
good to see you are still around :)

We haven't forgotten about you, imo at least stay active in the forums :P
Created by 1thwonder

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 03:05:54 AM »
Alright mate, how could we forget the danish power?!

Good to hear from you that everything is alright :)

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
    • View Profile
    • Classic Racing
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 02:41:48 PM »
I too looked forward to GTA V actually. Played a few days and got extremely bored... Nothing in it was like the (old) games I'm used to playing: handling is just horible (yes, it is), the story didn't have the same impact as 3, VC or SA stories had and I didn't want to spend money just so I could play online. Sooo...MTA is still the best game around for me :D I don't think we've raced vs one another but I'd like that to happen sometime :) Hope to see ya cruisin' around San Andreas mate ;)

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline MedsoN

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 04:04:31 PM »
i could never forget those times when i started raceing. You, dukes, cinek and drifter who were the active guys on ffs at that time. I hope i can race with you again :)

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
  • Danish Racer... a rare specie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 07:59:45 PM »
Hey man,
good to see you are still around :)

We haven't forgotten about you, imo at least stay active in the forums :P

Ill do what i can boss! :)

Alright mate, how could we forget the danish power?!

Good to hear from you that everything is alright :)

Hahaha thats good to hear, i really do hope i can make a comeback sometime soon :)

Well... the reason why i really liked V was because of the HUGE danish community there is, and since im on all 5 platforms, im pretty much involved everywhere :)

You certainly can... yeah i really miss those days!
i could never forget those times when i started raceing. You, dukes, cinek and drifter who were the active guys on ffs at that time. I hope i can race with you again :)
I too looked forward to GTA V actually. Played a few days and got extremely bored... Nothing in it was like the (old) games I'm used to playing: handling is just horible (yes, it is), the story didn't have the same impact as 3, VC or SA stories had and I didn't want to spend money just so I could play online. Sooo...MTA is still the best game around for me :D I don't think we've raced vs one another but I'd like that to happen sometime :) Hope to see ya cruisin' around San Andreas mate ;)

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 05:38:18 PM »
Good to see you here again cheetah :)
Hope to se you again racing with us.

anything