Author Topic: FalcoN's Join Request  (Read 7986 times)

Offline FalcoN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +5/-4
  • A bird among lions
    • View Profile
FalcoN's Join Request
« on: August 25, 2014, 09:09:16 AM »
1 - Real Name: Valentin

2 - Gaming name: FalcoN   

3 - Games you play: Here you can see all the games i have played/still playing http://steamcommunity.com/id/blindfalcon/

4 - Previous or current clans : =FoX= ( left it because of some members who were annoying and insulting me )

5 - Country of residence: Romania

6 - Age: 16

7 - Computer Specs:- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5-2410M Processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology* 2.0 (2.30GHz, 3MB Cache)
                                        - NVIDIA® GeForce® GT540M 2GB graphics with DirectX® 11
                                        - 8GB DDR3 memory, 750GB HDD storage

8 - Think you would make a good admin? Tell us why? I think that i could be a good admin because im mature enough to take fair decisions in almoust any situation and i do know how to use the panel and his commands.

9 - Video of you racing on our server: Belive it or not, this video was a pain in the ass :)
&feature=youtu.be

10 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant: Well, i really cant think of anything that relevant, so i will just talk about myself. Im a nice, funny, sometimes annoying guy who likes to spend his time playing basketball or football with his friends and have fun. I also like to go "in town", to watch a couple of movies, eat and even drink(live the alcohol law to it's max :D). Im studying intensive Maths&Informatics and i admit that it was one of the worst decisions i could take but yea... Related to my MTA experiences... I joined a couple of events so as SGA's bike cup, The Cheetah tourny , and so on... Im curently in the "new guy" stage, but im trying my best to improve my skills by training whenever the chances occur. I had a couple of good performances during cw's but sadly none of them were recorded.

Ok, thanks for spending your time reading my application, and hope to meet ya on the server :)
PS: Currently my mouse is broken so... i can't play this week, hopefully next one i will be back.

Regards

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
  • Danish Racer... a rare specie
    • View Profile
Re: FalcoN's Join Request
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:52:35 AM »
Well... i cant say im surprised that you applied for SiK :)

you actually seem to be a nice dude who also got his skills right and so on..
So im gonna give you a YES

Offline 1thwonder

• Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
  • Friend of SiK
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +119/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 09:55:12 AM »

you actually seem to be a nice dude who also got his skills right and so on..

+1 yes

Offline Jocker

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Dat ass :p
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 10:09:12 AM »
4 - Previous or current clans : =FoX= ( left it because of some members who were annoying and insulting me )

So When u Trolled and insulted people For No reason that's Fine But when u get trolled once u Rage and u quit like a bitch  ??? When u banned me from server and trolled me and insulted me For no good reason i Didn't even get mad at you and i am sure everyone at FoX got trolled by you Anyways Good Luck With u r app and i really hope u get accepted But plz don't try to be the victime of bullying and try to make us look bad lika a bullying clan that's insults people for no reason and i really hope u get accepted

Cheers

Offline DaFunk

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 10:11:10 AM »
=FoX= ( left it because of some members who were annoying and insulting me )
Uhh, yeeeahh... Find a gf flower!

and even drink(live the alcohol law to it's max :D)
Liar, only drinks beer.

I had a couple of good performances during cw's but sadly none of them were recorded.
No you didn't.

Also, I love you <3

P.S. Don't mind me looking like a kid, I do it only for our little flower :D

Offline FalcoN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +5/-4
  • A bird among lions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »
Firstly thanks for the positive votes. And second, I never insulted someone as I was insulted, maybe I trolled a bit too much but It was just for fun. Didnt mean to annoy someone with my jokes, just to have fun. Last but not least, I dont want to make =FoX= look like a "bullying" clan but in app format it specifies the words "reason why you left".

Offline Dukes

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 11:08:16 AM »
Yeah, why not.

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 12:26:21 PM »
a possible yes  ;D

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline ^TiPiR^[HUN]

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +4/-2
  • Death is good. Nobody said how this is a bad thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 01:34:21 PM »
I'm neutral

Offline reLax

• [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 01:40:07 PM »
I know you, but can't really say I have seen you playing on our server.
Neutral for now, good luck :)

Offline Arstek

• [SiK] Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +8/-2
  • The Sandking Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 01:41:03 PM »
yes  >:C

Offline FalcoN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +5/-4
  • A bird among lions
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 02:10:35 PM »
Yes relax, haven't played on your server too much...it's just... sometimes the server is empty or there are random players, there is no fun playing like that.

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 02:17:43 PM »
Yes relax, haven't played on your server too much...it's just... sometimes the server is empty or there are random players, there is no fun playing like that.

Sure, that happens to me, for this I join 10 min if nobody fast joins in that time I go to another server, just be patient for see some siks online and then join.

About my vote must know you more for vote, but seems to be all positive for now.

Offline Danubio

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 02:47:23 PM »
good luck
you are good player

Offline Armageddon17

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 08:39:38 PM »
Uh, okay. So many things to say and I don't know where to start!
Since apparently I'm the guy who "insulted you", i feel like I have the rights to comment, if SiK allows me to, in what it looks to me as the most fake app I've read in a very long time.
I suppose it works really nice for you to be the victim in this case, so you get more chances to get accepted because you look like the "good guy".
How can you be so hypocrite to say that people insulted you, when it was you most of the time bullying people? And why when people bullies you back, you quit and cry like a baby?
You just used the fact that we jokingly bully each other on your beneffit to be the victim and maybe have an excuse to leave FoX and app somewhere else.
How can you be even more hypocrite to apply for the clan you've been laughing at for the past months, calling them ragers and criers and a bunch of more saddening stuff?
SiK for you has always been a clan full of cry babies, so I'm sure you fit perfectly in the deffinition.
Sorry to SiK members because I wrote a lot but i feel like you guys deserve to know the truth.
I think you'd be making a big mistake by accepting such a hypocrite and fake person.
Thanks for your time and see you!

anything