Author Topic: Nano's application.  (Read 13690 times)

Offline Nano

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
Nano's application.
« on: August 22, 2015, 11:50:29 PM »
1 - Real Name: Nicolás

2 - Gaming name: Nano

3 - Games you play: MTA and that's all.

4 - Previous or current clans: SGA and I have been in some groups on ffs.

5 - Country of residence: Argentina.

6 - Age: 17

7 - Computer Specs (CPU, Memory, video card):
      Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits (6.1, build 7601
      Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
      Memory: 4096MB RAM
      Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 5450

8 - Why will you be a good addition to SiK? Well, I'm playing this game(Race) for more than a year and some months don't remember the date exactly. And I know that probably I have done a huge mistake leaving this clan some months ago but I have changed my mind and I'm here for a second opportunity..

9 - Video of you racing on our server:

10 - PM your serial to the Admin: Already sent my serial.

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Nano's application.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 02:49:52 AM »
You got my Yes! Your skills are amazing and your behaviour seems nice to me. Hope you stay longer with us than last time  :P

Offline SweatyVaj

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 04:39:00 AM »
you have a BIG YES !

Offline 1thwonder

• Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
  • Friend of SiK
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +119/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 04:52:35 AM »
Great to see you back, you've made the right decision  :P
Ofcourse, I will say yes aswell.

Offline Matafix

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +13/-6
  • Trust me, I am an engineer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 05:01:13 AM »
Nicolás | Nano: hey guys, as u know there are my last days being recruit, and i don't know if u will accept me.. but this's not the reason why i come to talk him, i'm leaving the clan and i will tell to u all the reasons, first i'm tired of clans.. i will play clanless, and also i will stop playing race it got me tired, there is a group on ffs called Upper Class so i will move myself to this little group i have some friends in them.. and i also will start playing DM maybe for a long time, it's a hard decision for me but i prefer leave now being a recruit and not dissapoint you like a member, i'm sure some of you will be angry with me but this isn't simple for me as i said, my time playing with u was so funny and glad but clans aren't for me that is the reason why i move myself to a group.. ok guys i'm leaving this chat if someone wanna talk with me something just send me a private message on skype.. Bye :/
So now you changed your decision and you are not tired of clans anymore?

(click to show/hide)
Rank #1 - Zombie Plague, Son of Mini Missions, MM S2 E2, Caged Warfare, Area 51 Server V4 - 2012.
Playing on SiK, SiK Team Tournament September 2016 winner 
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqQforoCAvykOxuZ67cqQSg

Offline jason

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 05:11:32 AM »
Yes!!!

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 07:02:37 AM »
Nicolás | Nano: hey guys, as u know there are my last days being recruit, and i don't know if u will accept me.. but this's not the reason why i come to talk him, i'm leaving the clan and i will tell to u all the reasons, first i'm tired of clans.. i will play clanless, and also i will stop playing race it got me tired, there is a group on ffs called Upper Class so i will move myself to this little group i have some friends in them.. and i also will start playing DM maybe for a long time, it's a hard decision for me but i prefer leave now being a recruit and not dissapoint you like a member, i'm sure some of you will be angry with me but this isn't simple for me as i said, my time playing with u was so funny and glad but clans aren't for me that is the reason why i move myself to a group.. ok guys i'm leaving this chat if someone wanna talk with me something just send me a private message on skype.. Bye :/

Yeah, resond this question first

Offline MoonLorD

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 07:53:53 AM »
I'll vote Yes again. You're nice guy and you have nice skills. I hope you'll stay with us.

Offline ^TiPiR^[HUN]

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +4/-2
  • Death is good. Nobody said how this is a bad thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2015, 08:04:56 AM »
First of all!
Thanx your app again.
You have good skills and I see how you are active in sik server.
And I dont have any prob with ur behavior.
yes for me.
Good luck and don't left again. :)

Offline Arstek

• [SiK] Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +8/-2
  • The Sandking Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 08:31:53 AM »
" i'm leaving the clan and i will tell to u all the reasons, first i'm tired of clans.. i will play clanless, and also i will stop playing race it got me tired, there is a group on ffs called Upper Class so i will move myself to this little group i have some friends in them.. and i also will start playing DM maybe for a long time"
Neutral.

Offline DiegohaN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
  • People only see the tree, not the entire forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2015, 08:55:07 AM »
Why not a second chance?. All deserves another chance. I believe in you Nano that this time you won't leave us. Anyways he didn't joined to official clans, he just joined to teams on FFS server and those "clans" aren't clans there. It's funny join in some teams on ffs server because you can meet a lot of funny and nice people, i understand you Nano... So, you have my YES and he has nice skills and good behaviour ;) ;D. Gl
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:57:05 AM by DiegohaN »

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2015, 09:35:15 AM »
A yes for the nano noob  ;D

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline TraxNitro

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-3
  • Thug Life... :p
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2015, 10:02:27 AM »
Yess Nice skills and good behaviour

Offline Nano

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2015, 11:06:34 AM »

Well I want to be in this clan by a lot of reasons, they are simple, there are a lot of good players here, all of the members that I have met are friendly and I have a lot of friends here.. But I'm gonna be honest all of this time playing clanless I have thought what I could do or which clan I must join. As I said, I recognize my error leaving this team some months ago but if you guys give me another chance it's going to be different at the previous one.

Offline Nano

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2015, 11:16:14 AM »
" i'm leaving the clan and i will tell to u all the reasons, first i'm tired of clans.. i will play clanless, and also i will stop playing race it got me tired, there is a group on ffs called Upper Class so i will move myself to this little group i have some friends in them.. and i also will start playing DM maybe for a long time"
Neutral.

I won't say that I was lying there because I have been in a group of DM, and also I started to play that game. But I realized that there is nothing like race, and what's better than play in a real clan? There is nothing better I think, That's my point of view.

anything
anything