Author Topic: Tattoo  (Read 1959 times)

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
Tattoo
« on: June 16, 2016, 06:04:24 AM »
Hello everyone here, i want to share with all of you guys some of my thoughts, read in order to understand :) :) :)

Well, i dont know how many of you like and dislike tattoos but i like them and i have already 2 tattoos on my left arm but i want to continue this and i want to cover all my arm , i always wanted that...

Anyways, i know that now is too late but i want to tell me some of your opinions about tattoos: i mean if you like them or not and if you like and not  either, if you want send some pics here to share and gimme opinions, but plss dont troll me with funny tattoos or something  else  :D :D hehe ....
So, if you want and have time write something here pls..
Ty for attention guys...

Offline MoonLorD

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Tattoo
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 09:15:16 AM »
I'm neutral to tattoos. In a word, IDC. I just will be wonder if i'll see a guy with lots of tattoos xd

Offline elof

• [MgC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +25/-0
  • So What!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 11:45:57 AM »
I had this one done about 15 years ago and never bothered with getting any more,

Although my grandson sent me this photo which i think looks like a fun idea for a tattoo :)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 10:59:25 PM »
i dont have any atm, but i am planning on getting some, first one is a eye with a tear drop, its a rememberence tattoo to my friend who hung herself, and the next is either going to be of a dreamcatcher, with a bull in front of it, with a weed leaf on its head, and that resembles my family

thats all ive got planned for atm

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 06:01:58 AM »
i was planning to get a latin sentence 'Dies Diem Docet' on my chest, but first i need to uhm, exercise for a 6-pack or something

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 12:56:45 PM »
Metal this one is very awesome thought man, i suggest to you do it soon ;) and you falty, you have difficult situation in order to make your First , so you decide dude  >:C ??? :D

anything