Author Topic: 'Fail Guy'  (Read 4985 times)

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
'Fail Guy'
« on: May 07, 2016, 12:15:09 PM »
Hello SiK's again, i have to tell you something, i think is very important for you...
Well, some guys around us, have found that [AFE]Alexander is [SiK]Christian....And this, ahve found above 3-4 guys from mta Serial utility, they searched and found..Unfortrunately i cant tell names, because they dont want.... for more 'hide' informations, contact me on skype or PM here...
And if you dont believe me, 1st:Wonder only this...how many time , do you have to see Christian active on skype, forum and especially on race with SiK tag?? and 2nd, i know that you maybe dont believe me, cause our 'fights' some time ago but, what purpose i have to write   something like that???
Anyways, i  only wanted to mention this, because i think is good to know what happens around from your clan and from us all too...

Ty for attention!

Offline 1thwonder

• Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
  • Friend of SiK
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +119/-2
    • View Profile
Re: 'Fail Guy'
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 12:20:36 PM »
I talked to him yesterday on skype :P
Also, if you got it from Alan, Alan talks bullshit all the time but I think everybody already knows that.

I don't know Christians serial, but the serial from Alexander is: FFAB*********************EDC2.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 12:30:06 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 12:24:10 PM »
Also if you got it from Alan, Alan talks bullshit but I think everybody knows that.

What a true thought.

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 12:25:24 PM »
Thanks for the mention, but that fucker is washing your brain.
Don't believe everything he says to you (<personally i like you but dont do this things we already talked this on our own>)

And tbh i trust 100% on my peruvians racers :)  thanks once again.

Offline Alan1

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 12:58:56 PM »
hello, first, my friend report him(not from CrF) about he used nick [sik]christian(log in with original christian acc) and i think he is him cause he did the same in 2015 with WGS with nick BFGoodrich-SAMP(if you can check with christian serial and if cant see it so your program isnt working anymore.)
http://imgur.com/n7I2YDA
now [AFE]Alexander uses serial that never saw in 2015, started in 2016 and he have skills and know a little english, so i think he is in new pc for other clan.
@malekith it isnt your problem, go away.
@juanka thank you for the insults, as always nothing unusual.
and that is all.

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 01:45:01 PM »
@malekith it isnt your problem, go away.
It's my problem when I'm admin on GTA.ru and you're deleting toptimes of a player of that server just because you think he is another guy, with that reasons:
-You didn't saw his serial in 2015.
-He has skills and know a bit english.

LMAO :D

I'll be administrating and moderating that server and I will help to clarify the things that you just fill of shit like always, that's all, [uDka]Huggybear.

(don't understand why are you attacking a guy without knowing what's he doing when you played for crf and udka at the same time, so you did the same that you're attacking now). :)

Offline Alan1

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 01:58:03 PM »
haha always contradicting
All his dates-serial are from 2016 no one from 2015
he know little english as christian
i let him doing it for first time. rekt.

Offline Awesom3

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 01:59:08 PM »

I do'nt want to get into this problem, but it seems surreal to think that Alexander is Christian, it seems pathetic.

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 01:59:53 PM »
Hello Juanka,  i dont think that he is washing my brain, i have start to believe that also, but in First i thought that other guy was christian....
Anyways, Malekith is totally right about deletings tops on Gta.ru of Alexander because maybe he is christian, even he is totally, Alan you dont have any permission to delete a Top without this Top is from a same guy( 2nd Top) you know what i  mean i believe, right???
Now, i dont give a fuck to continue this, but i believe 'little' alan , because he has searched this but even  it is a 'lie' i dont care....

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2016, 02:03:56 PM »
How you have that info of serials if only SiK guys have access to a real program that can verify that? And you, of course, don't have access and never will have.
Also, I think accuse a guy just because he knows a little english and YOU didn't saw that serial in 2015 is in two clans at same time. If you want to report something, just send the serials to SiK team and let them analyze it, but you are:
-Deleting all the tops that you see of him in another server.
-Saying to all ppl that two guys are the same without any evidence, saying that they are in two clans at same time.

So yeah, me, as the serial utility programmer, as administrator of that server and as a friend on some guys on this clan, I'll reply to you here and I'll help to clarify all of that, you don't have to say me what I have to do :D kid.

Offline Alan1

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2016, 02:13:14 PM »
database genius

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2016, 02:13:33 PM »
Totally right malekith, guys i just want to know that i create that topic, because i was just mention it, i dont care so much if alexander is christian finally or not...
Many of you maybe say that  i 'represent' Alan... No No No, why  i do this??? Just alan is very very small guy and afraid everyone of mostly of us :) so i decided to create it....

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2016, 02:19:42 PM »
He doesn't have the balls to post and say it. simply pathetic.

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2016, 02:22:33 PM »
Yes you are right dude i know him very good, also he very often says to me some annoying and idiot things on skype for many players and generally for mta, idk why, he thinks he can handle me and i believe him to all...
Now about this topic dont think that he persuates me to write this, i said you that i believed that also but as i said many times i dont give a fuck if he is finally christian or not, i dont care really....I just post it because i get little angry with all this situation, because alan every day every hour says that think pffff  >:C >:C

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2016, 02:22:40 PM »
I don't get a thing. Why must this serial searcher be exclusive only to your members? After all, we all need it if we have certain identity related problems. And this community (even in 2016) is still pretty big, it would be handy to many. Maybe if more of us did, threads like this wouldn't exist...

And don't get fooled by Alan, he claimed he saw one of our members faking someone else too:
(click to show/hide)

Horseshit coming from this guy, again. And it's funny that he can't even prove it.

anything