Author Topic: Biography: FloW  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Flow

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
Biography: FloW
« on: July 26, 2013, 04:08:23 PM »
I decided to to it since I'm quite bored right now.

So I have started playing GTA in early 2007. I was doing missions with my friends, we finished the whole game together and it was mega fun. I still remember when we first got into Las Venturas, it was so big and nice. After that I discovered stunting in late 2007. This was the first video I ever saw, I very much recommend to watch this, instant classic with best stunts, music and editing -
I started doing my own videos, obviously my first video was mega shit with ton of mods (low gravity etc) -
It's not even worth watching, but do it if you have free time. After that I decided to join some stunting forums under nickname "FloW". I was then doing clean stunts. I remember I've made about 5 video auditions to join one clan (KS, back then it was popular polish clan) but I never got accepted. Everytime they said "just keep stunting and try to find new stunts, you got potential" etc, moral shit like this. So I got pissed and started modding a bit, but after few videos everyone noticed it and I lost all respect I've had. Back then I was mega kid, I changed my nick 7 times, and was doing new videos (modded ofc), everytime they noticed it was me so I give up. In 2009 I got back to my original nick, and was going clean stunts. From time to time people keep forgetting about my past and I earned some respect. I didn't join any clan because it didn't interest me. I knew I wouldn't get accepted in classic clans, and new ones were shit. After some time in early 2010, some of my favourite stunters made clan and invited me so of course I joined. It was the best time in my stunting career. It was super fun, the videos we released were simple but entertaining. We gained a lot of respect, we got our GTAstunting.net clan section after first video (!) while most clans waited years to get it. This was our first video -
If you dig more on youtube you will find more, I think we have made 5 videos overall. The clan died in the late 2010 (or even early 2011) because of some member problems and most of us stopped stunting. Then I had no motivation to stunt, it was pain in ass to find new and good stunts, you had to spend hours in singleplayer. But anyway, the stunting community is still there, but it's full of trolls, modding accusations, and it's just not as fun as before. There are still some sick new videos from time to time...

So that's it about my stunting career, let's talk about MTA now.

I've discovered MTA in late 2009. Back then MTA DM wasn't popular, it was almost empty, the MTA Race was hot. But I decided to play only MTA DM because I thought it was better. I've started playing on polish DD/DM/Race server, after 2 weeks I became Super Moderator, and then admin (I'm still admin there lol), It was called 'Polski server DD/DM/Race'. Then after some months the MTA Race just died, and all players moved to MTA DM. Some of the best polish racers that I only heard about them has started playing on this server. It was nice. Then the server admin has started working with PsE|Bezimienny and the name of server changed to "...Fu_k_you..." or something like this lol, name like this because Bezimienny had his own server on MTA Race and it was very popular. But anyway, PsE was racing clan, with best polish players. I only heard about it but when they started playing it was like dream comes true. They noticed I'm pretty good at racing (hence I was stunting before so I got my skills [nrg for example] from it) and I joined after 2 months I guess. It was also pretty good time when I played with them... Ive played on different server, MgC and SKC mostly. The clan died after more than year, because most of players stopped playing. Then I was just playing randomly on servers. SiK server was very unpopular back then, but I knew it's a good clan thanks to my friends ViRuS. Also because of him I started playing on SKC (before they added modded cars, my pc just couldn't run it). So few months later after they added them I just moved to MgC server, played there few months but then I stopped playing MTA. Some months later I came back, looking for new clan, MgC got to my mind because I always enjoyed it. So I joined them, it was very pleasent. I meet MSD and Wurstfinger, they were like legends of mapping, it was big honour to play and do maps with them. So i've been playing and mapping with them over a year, I meet some pretty cool guys and then I wanted to change clan. I got bored of this clan, and I couldn't stand some new players. So i've joined SiK and the rest you all know...

I guess that's all, I might add some more stuff later, hope you enjoy reading it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:12:22 PM by 1thwonder »

Quit MTA when you can.

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: FloW's bio
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »
O.O
You have the record of the longes bio :P
nice history man, it tooks to me some time for read all :P

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 05:04:05 PM »
I really enjoyed reading. Interesting career.

I always liked stunting, but never did it professional.

Offline Zaxer

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 05:16:36 PM »
tl;dr... 
But bio seems cool  :D

Offline r1d3r_blad3

• Friend of SiK
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-6
  • ALO! :-))
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 03:40:21 AM »
Looks good! interesting bio ;)
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 05:20:52 AM »
nice bio man :)

I liked to know things you end up here  :) :) :) :)

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline fastpaul

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 09:51:03 AM »
nice bio man  ;D

Offline Flow

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 10:48:58 AM »
Ty, I forgot to add that I used to edit stunt videos too, not much just from time to time. This was the last video I did -

Quit MTA when you can.

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 11:14:04 AM »
Wszystko ladnie pieknie tylko musiales tak duzo pisac ehh :P

Offline Victor

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-0
  • Never give up on ur dreams!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 11:27:54 AM »
Good  Bio   8) 8) 8)

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »
Nice bio!

"and I couldn't stand some new players."

And then they followed you to SiK :DDD

sure , me and you were very new members (me = 8 months , you = 1 year )

he is obviously talking about xerion huehue

anything