Author Topic: MaD-MaX APP.  (Read 7079 times)

Offline zole

• [MgC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-0
  • MY SWEET!!!
    • View Profile
Re: MaD-MaX APP.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 10:35:28 AM »
I can understand that, nobody wants to look like a recruit - its like having tags like [n00b] lol

PacMaan told the truth! :D

MaD-MaX

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 11:04:39 AM »
I can understand that, nobody wants to look like a recruit - its like having tags like [n00b] lol

PacMaan told the truth! :D

Well,I have bean respected by the name MaD-MaX ,because of the personality and mistery I create around my name.

Thats why I asked  If i can be recruited but by the name MaD-MaX with no [SiKr] tag.

If for some reason I pass the recruit for the next level of corse i will use the [SiK] tag .

Offline TD Mystic

• [SKC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-2
  • Don't worry, Be Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »
what's all this talk about respect these days? lol
loosing respect here, gaining respect there,...
1. this is the internet, live with it.
2. it's only a game
3. Who cares about respect? ;)

MaD-MaX

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »
I know what internet is all about,I use it sense 1996.

And Dont think your the right person to talk about respect.

Offline PacMaan

• [MgC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +14/-0
  • /o\
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 02:38:11 PM »
Most people do care about respect, internet or not its still a part of life. I was raised to show everyone respect.

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »

Offline TD Mystic

• [SKC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-2
  • Don't worry, Be Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 03:33:49 PM »
yeh, showing respect to everyone, I agree with that.

But for me, I don't really care if some random noob insults me or doesn't think highly of me. I just enjoy this game and these communities, as long as I'm having fun and the people I enjoy playing with treat me with some "respect", I'm good.

perhaps my 3rd point wasn't well explained, heh.
I mean that a lot of people playing this game are about 12-14 years old and are complete retards (yeh, I know, I'm not even 17 yet myself, blabla, deal with it.) So trying to get some respect from them is a total waste of time IMO.

All I'm saying is, take this for what it is; a game we all love to play, but still: a game. As long as you're having fun, there is no need to always be serious and care a lot about respect and all that.

Example: I was once racing in the SiK server when some guy starts insulting me (and my mother) and accusing me of having no life just because I won a lot of races. Instead of insulting him back or kicking him, I congratulated him on finishing 2nd and told him he was a good racer. He didn't expect that at all and the guy actually turned out to be quite cool  :P

I think respect is something that has to be earned and very slowly builds up. You can't "ask" for respect. And pretending to be some tough guy doesn't exactly gain one a lot of respect either (at least not from me :P )

What exactly do you mean by that? I don't feel insulted or anything, just intrigued heh.

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »
Personally its important to me that the people I respect also respect me, Other than that I don't really care that much.

And I daresay he is referring to your skc sik skc hop...could be wrong though.

MaD-MaX

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 05:52:18 PM »
yeh, showing respect to everyone, I agree with that.

But for me, I don't really care if some random noob insults me or doesn't think highly of me. I just enjoy this game and these communities, as long as I'm having fun and the people I enjoy playing with treat me with some "respect", I'm good.

perhaps my 3rd point wasn't well explained, heh.
I mean that a lot of people playing this game are about 12-14 years old and are complete retards (yeh, I know, I'm not even 17 yet myself, blabla, deal with it.) So trying to get some respect from them is a total waste of time IMO.

All I'm saying is, take this for what it is; a game we all love to play, but still: a game. As long as you're having fun, there is no need to always be serious and care a lot about respect and all that.

Example: I was once racing in the SiK server when some guy starts insulting me (and my mother) and accusing me of having no life just because I won a lot of races. Instead of insulting him back or kicking him, I congratulated him on finishing 2nd and told him he was a good racer. He didn't expect that at all and the guy actually turned out to be quite cool  :P

I think respect is something that has to be earned and very slowly builds up. You can't "ask" for respect. And pretending to be some tough guy doesn't exactly gain one a lot of respect either (at least not from me :P )

What exactly do you mean by that? I don't feel insulted or anything, just intrigued heh.

I donĀ“t mean to insulted you In any way.

Ok,this is a game ,but this game have rules.And if you falow the rules, you already are being respectful,the age doesn't matter.
Now imagine a server with 30 guys playing and everyone can do whatevar the want.. will you have fun playing there??

And yes, I come here to have fun too..  I have my hard live too!!

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 07:11:10 PM »
well have to agree with Mystic, but have respect of you guys is already enough to me ;)

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »
I think we have to be friendly with mystic, i left to RaFS clan for join on this clan and I didn't lose the respect with my RaFS friends or at least they have not demonstrated it, they had the same respect that they have now to me

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 12:23:08 AM »
i can see why demon has lost respect for mystic, but, thats just demons way, for example, if any of us SiK members went to PHS and got in, or maybe even SKC, we wouldnt be SiK anymore.

with respect ingame, you always have that mutual respect for others, as you go along, you build up a proper respect or, you lose it all, simple

SKC never lost respect for mystic, i dont see why we should do the same, he hasnt changed at all, he is still a hell of a racer, a great mate

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

Offline TD Mystic

• [SKC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-2
  • Don't worry, Be Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 05:56:33 AM »
cheers! now let's all hold hands and sing a song :P

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22