Author Topic: A big thanks to SiK  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
A big thanks to SiK
« on: November 12, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »
well, as you all know, i have been a bit distracted with the samp clan M4D, the reason is, i seem to be the only leader there who is actually taking responsibility in the matter, i will be back on mta, im just having trouble with my net atm, i miss playin mta, but teh lag spikes are annoying me

anyway, this is me wanting to say a big thanks to all of SiK, with out you guys, i would never have gotten the leadership i now have, i would never be able to pull of some of the stuff i have been doing, and it is all in the name of SiK, my tags are my pride, this is my home, my family in a way

demon, showed so much courage and leadership through our tough times, you put your effort into making it, you stood up and took charge when we where all unsure, you took control, your leadership is something that inspires me, with out you, i wouldnt be putting in as much help to other clans, you may be an arse, but, you are a strong leader, someone i look up to, someone i go to when i need help, when ever i have a suggestion for the clan, i usually ask you first, to see your view on it

i know that i may not look like i want to be here, but, i dont know what i would do if i wasnt, i am going to get the champ back up asap, but i am still talking it over with monkey

demi, you have been such a great mate to me all this time, another member i look up to, what you have done for here is amazing, and one day, i hope that you can try and show me how to script, your one of our best racers, i will all ways say that, and when ever anyone has a question regarding scripts here, i always refer them to you, or if someone makes a suggestion regarding them and they tell me, ill always talk to you about it

grim, with out you, i would have never found out about mta all those years back, i wouldnt be here now, also one of the top racers of the clan, i hope that one day, i can be as good as you in regards to racing

i am trying to make an effort for the clan, thats why im out there, getting to know all the different clans, putting my name out there, with my SiK tags, ive worn them on every game i play, i want to show my commitment to the clan, and this is the only way i can think of, ive always seen myself as someone who goes out and talks to other clans, puts up a bit of advertisement about the skill here, about our members, about everything i can think off at the time

i feel privileged to be in such a great skilled clans, with you guys, after all, it is a privilege to be here, not a right

Speed is King, our name, our motto, our way of gaming life

thank you for everything you have done for me, it has helped me so much

Thank you SiK

your the best mates i could ever have
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 01:00:45 PM by Full_Metal »

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

Offline PacMaan

• [MgC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +14/-0
  • /o\
      • View Profile
Re: A big thanks to SiK
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 04:53:45 PM »
Have you been drinking  ;D

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »
lol,

and I may be an ass?

No I am an asshole :D
And thanks, nice memior.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 08:12:43 PM »
pac, no i wasnt

demon, you are one that will never change, you where an asshole when we met, and you still are

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »
and your still a spammer :D
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 08:55:52 PM »
how am i a spammer, i havnt said anything on the forums for like a week, anyway, lol, thanks everyone