Author Topic: Your Desktop  (Read 30008 times)

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Your Desktop
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2012, 04:26:04 AM »
Interesting Post, I will put my desktop here too

Can't put the desktop of my laptop cause I haven't it now, is using it my sister because his PC is broken now and is a fucking shit laptop where you can't play in nothing game with 800 Mhz of processor and a video card of 32 mb of ram.

And I am thinking to buy a laptop like this:

http://www.pccomponentes.com/msi_gt60_043es_i7_3610qm_8gb_750gb_gtx670m_15_6_.html
But first I need the money and I haven't it :(, but hope that in less than 6 months I will have enough for buy it :D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:29:59 AM by Blacky »

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 04:45:27 AM »
Nice desktop Black, and nice to see an Icon of TestDrive unlimited. Did you play TDU2 aswell?

Offline Tigress

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2012, 05:12:47 AM »

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 06:37:45 AM »
Nice desktop Black, and nice to see an Icon of TestDrive unlimited. Did you play TDU2 aswell?

I installed it but still unknown why I had a problem with it and I cuoldn't play on it
My FPS was around 40-50 but every 5 seconds they was going to 20 for a second, constantly going up and down, up and down. And was a horribel play :(
Anyway I played on it on the house of Logan, and it was really nice game, really good graphics.

Tigress, nice to see that you are not using Internet explorer. Sex still use it ??

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 08:08:02 AM »
I see many people are using browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox. Some of you asking me why I use Internet Explorer. Here some answers.

1. Most websites are developed for Internet Explorer, and not tested for bugs with other Browser types. So, when the website is a bit complicated, like forms and dynamic HTML my experience is that it is running perfectly on IE. So for me it's the browser with the highest webpage compatibility.

2. One of my other reasons is that I'm used to it very much.  I'm using Internet Explorer from the first version (v1 aug. 1995). I always have tried other versions. Sometimes it was even necessary for my business (web development), but for me IE was always the winner.

3. Last but not least, I'm a big fan of Microsoft and almost all of their products. And no, I'm not a fan of their way of making the big money with expensive licenses, but their products are very good.

So, I have never found any good reason for choosing a other browser. I know a lot of developers, Network engineers and Linux guys which all choose a non IE browser, just because they don't like Bill Gates, but they never could give me a better reason.

So please, if anyone can give me a really (!) good reason to change my type of browser, please let me know. I always open for it.

Offline TD Mystic

• [SKC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-2
  • Don't worry, Be Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 09:27:32 AM »
The reason I changed to Chrome when it was just released was because I liked the very simple design and the minimum amount of space it took on my screen. Back when chrome was still in its early days, both Firefox and IE were busy outdoing each other with stupid addons, tools and other useless stuff that take up half the screen. Compared to that, Chrome's very sleek, minimalistic design combined with the fact that my webpages were suddenly a lot bigger pulled me over.

Both IE and Firefox eventually adapted their browsers to have the same sort of look and feel as Chrome, but I find I've always liked the original the best.

The discussion of IE vs Firefox vs Chrome isn't as interesting as it used to be however, because they now all perform roughly the same and have shamelessly copied all the good stuff of each other. The result is you now have 3 browsers which are pretty much the same in everything but the name.

Also, on-topic:

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2012, 09:48:23 AM »
The reason I changed to Chrome when it was just released was because I liked the very simple design and the minimum amount of space it took on my screen. Back when chrome was still in its early days, both Firefox and IE were busy outdoing each other with stupid addons, tools and other useless stuff that take up half the screen. Compared to that, Chrome's very sleek, minimalistic design combined with the fact that my webpages were suddenly a lot bigger pulled me over.

Both IE and Firefox eventually adapted their browsers to have the same sort of look and feel as Chrome, but I find I've always liked the original the best.

The discussion of IE vs Firefox vs Chrome isn't as interesting as it used to be however, because they now all perform roughly the same and have shamelessly copied all the good stuff of each other. The result is you now have 3 browsers which are pretty much the same in everything but the name.

Nice Backgroud Mystic. I agree the browsers are almost the same.

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 06:58:58 AM »
Clear desktop  ;)

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline reLax

• [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2012, 04:40:07 PM »
simple :)

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2012, 02:02:45 AM »
simple :)

Nice desktop, but whats that gadget on the right?

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2012, 02:39:40 AM »
It is secret, magic gadget  8)

Offline reLax

• [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2012, 01:46:03 PM »
It's to activate my cheats! :D
Lol no, it doesn't do a thing, no idea what it is.

Offline Zaxer

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »
Here is my desktop. It's simple. Maybe very simple.  :)

Offline FabianGothman

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-2
  • Success is a way, not a destination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2012, 06:13:18 PM »
Jaume, tu compraste el Test Drive Unlimited 2 o lo descargaste?

Success is a way, not a destination

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2012, 08:07:46 PM »
Jaume, tu compraste el Test Drive Unlimited 2 o lo descargaste?
=
Jaume, did u buy the Test Drive Unlimited 2 or you downloaded it?

I think fabi is important use English in this forum, unknown if it's a Rule but I think is necessary because all people can understand it.

And no, the only game that I bought in my life is GTA: SA, the rest are downloaded or pirate games.
I had never a lot of money for spend 30? or 60? for buy games...

anything