Author Topic: aliukas's SiK application  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Batonik

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
Re: aliukas's SiK application
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 01:20:47 PM »
You can send what you want, talk what you want, doesn't have any impact on my application. Keep trying.

Offline Aroszparo

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2020, 03:21:54 PM »
from me yes - trusted player

Offline KacPower

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
      • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2020, 04:50:26 PM »
Quite hard to vote but.. i see that you have been qui.. very active on SiK server recently. Your tops are just impressive. Only that behaviour.. seriously i don't know what to think about it. I have never had anything against you but some people have and they showed what happened before. Anyway you have my yes for now

Offline FasTy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2020, 06:31:18 PM »
i've been told you're super immature but have good skills but my vote is no

[SiK]FаsтLiие!

Offline Surenos

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2020, 07:53:39 PM »
As I’ve read and seen all the information about you, it doesn’t look promising at all, but just because I’m curious, I will give you my yes. Hopefully you will change your behaviour, and won’t be next Joey. Anyways, if you will do the same shit as you have done previously, we could get rid of you at any moment, so yeah. Prove us that you ain’t a scumbag.

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2020, 05:17:55 AM »
i've been told you're super immature but have good skills but my vote is no
Of course these people are making you vote no in every possible way and don’t want me to enjoy playing the game. But have your own opinion, don’t vote based on what other people say bad about me. You think Neo left SiK on good conditions, as long as i’ve been told - no. We live this moment, not in the past. Sorry if I sound rude, but what other people say is immature, why can’t they leave everything in the past. At the moment, i’m trying my best to be a better person, but i don’t know how to show it to guys.. I respect your decision whatever it is, thanks for your vote anyways fl!

Offline Dukes

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2020, 08:27:24 AM »
yes, let's give it a shot.

Offline FasTy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2020, 04:48:01 PM »
Of course these people are making you vote no in every possible way and don’t want me to enjoy playing the game. But have your own opinion, don’t vote based on what other people say bad about me. You think Neo left SiK on good conditions, as long as i’ve been told - no. We live this moment, not in the past. Sorry if I sound rude, but what other people say is immature, why can’t they leave everything in the past. At the moment, i’m trying my best to be a better person, but i don’t know how to show it to guys.. I respect your decision whatever it is, thanks for your vote anyways fl!

in my apps were always negative because I was bad, immature,
bothering everyone etc, I got bored of that and I am returning everything little by little and my vote will remain at no

[SiK]FаsтLiие!

Offline ThoR

• Global Moderator
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2020, 10:04:18 AM »
I dont have a problem with you and seeing you beating top after top in our server ill surley vote yes

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2020, 10:10:23 AM »
I'm very grateful for your votes, thank you! :)

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
      • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2020, 05:50:45 PM »
no

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2020, 06:16:18 PM »
I was 100% sure you're gonna change your vote from a yes to a no and it's obvious why.

These arrogant whores will do anything for me to not get accepted, might sound rude but it is what it is. If you want more details - people like SNICKERSX, Neo(22) or some other people that feel agony. It's pretty funny and sad at the same moment, having a feeling i won't get accepted is pretty bad huh, but knowing there's people that will do anything to ruin my career so i can't achieve anything is kinda funny and sad at the same time. There's no explanatory on why you voted no so it's pretty obvious to me, no offense.

Didn't mean to offend anyone by this post, just have in mind - if you vote yes, there might be some people dm'ing you a moment after you did so :D

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
      • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2020, 08:31:26 PM »
First of all, I have not been manipulated by those guys, I've been doing my own research and I figured it out that you've been lie to us on your application. For example your real age, if I'm not wrong, you said you were 16 on 2018...so you don't get old or what? And why you change your name as soon as you leave/get kicked from a clan?
It's pretty weird to me, on FC you were Marcel then on AV you were Mesa and now if you eventually join us are you going to use aliukas?

Ofc I'm not getting offended, I'm nicely sharing my thoughts.
Good luck.

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2020, 08:40:38 PM »
Hah, i’m pretty sure i started playing somewhere in 2019’s start and i’ve turned 16 this year bruh, I think i know better about myself than you do lol

Whatever i won’t be replying to this topic anymore due to spam. Sorry.