Author Topic: aliukas's SiK application  (Read 3135 times)

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
aliukas's SiK application
« on: May 06, 2020, 07:47:56 PM »
1. Real name: Tautrimas
2. Gaming name: aliukas (previously known as Marcel, Mesa)
3. Games you play: rainbow six siege, counter strike 1.6, not much..
4. Previous or current clans (and reasons why you left them): I've been in a decent amount of clans but the most memorable is FC (Full Control) i've been with them for almost 5 months if i'm not mistaken. I've got kicked for some stupidass reason that was completely made up :D We didn't have any beef but one day boom and i'm kicked.
5. Country of residence: Lithuania
6. Age: 16
7. Computer specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM): CPU - intel core i5-4460 3.20ghz, gpu - nvidia geforce 750 ti, 8 ram
8. Why will you be a good addition to SiK?: At the moment SiK isn't as active as it was before, so i want to make this change. I want to get this clan as active as possible. Also i have a few friends in here that i would love to join and play with. I'm super active also.
9. Video of you racing on our server: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaRvkXpWTd-t7Sy9_PXnRyw you can determine if i'm worth your time or not by watching my videos.
10. PM your serial number to an Administrator.
11. Anything else you think is relevant:
12. Did you read the rules and fully understand them?: Yep.
13. Paste the answer from the question: [PHS] PotholeStudios
14. Skype (Discord, Facebook, IRC): discord: 33fived#4935,

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
Re: aliukas's SiK application
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 03:44:33 AM »
https://imgur.com/a/o928qbo few toptimes i made today, sorry for replying i couldn't find an edit button to my post.

Offline E1manTas

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 07:51:34 AM »
Very active, skilled, currently one of the best of Lithuanian racers and a lot of potential to become the best and fastest in the community.

Big yes from me.

Offline FaoN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 08:11:40 AM »
where is AV as a previous clan :(

Offline Neo

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 09:22:38 AM »
LOL I'm speechless, let me give you a fact or two about this salty kid.

He recently our clan AV and insulted me because he didn't like my maps on NC. After leaving the clan he kicked every single clan member on FFS and changed the clan information (tag, name, color). And afterwards, he started to spam the National Cup discord, my personal account with bots. Also he's pretty known for these autistic actions, he's banned/kicked multiple times from MTA Racing Discord Server and is currently banned due to his bot spam and abuse. Also he was DDOS'ing repeatedly a month or two before.

Here is the kick notification FaoN got: https://imgur.com/knFEYOZ

And this is the FirsTT's kick notificiation: https://imgur.com/CxuwfS8

He's a great addition to clan if you want your clan to be fucked up.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 10:02:08 AM »
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 10:16:34 AM »
Don't be so butthurt 22, I've got nothing against other members just you. Yeah I said some bad words about your maps because they were truly really bad, after that you asked me am i normal?? That got me offended so I took action on ffs, why be so butthurt about such things. What did you lose? In-game money? damn, must be a big reason to come here and insult me. Who are you afterall.. "He's a great addition to clan if you want your clan to be fucked up.", i know you're mad that your clan is already dying and you're starting to invite randoms to the clan, but don't talk nonsense. We talked with Eimantas a lot about making this clan much more active than it is right now. I've got no bad intentions towards the clan.

Offline Neo

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 10:31:20 AM »
I'm not butthurt about FFS situation, but your actions. It didn't cost me much but it does not change the fact that you are a salty kid who tries to attack in first opportunity you get.

You said some bad  words? I think its much more than that.

https://imgur.com/eqn2lus

"who let this piece of shit create maps"  and normally I asked what your problem is. What can I say, even FC kicked you for obvious reasons. I don't think SiK can stand your nonsense shit when even your lithuanian friends couldn't. You are just a parasite to this community, nothing more.

I won't even talk deeply about discord spamming, you did the same shit on MTA Racing Discord Server too. They disabled the invites due to your retarded actions.

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 10:47:09 AM »
I can't stand anymore talking to your extra chromosomes ass, you don't want me to move on mta, what's your business? You've got nothing to do or something? You're like what, 22 years old? Go out or something, stop pursuing me. And you don't know anything about the FC situation, keep your mouth shut from talking all this nonsense.

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 10:49:30 AM »
Of course you're trying to make me look bad because you're butthurt, you wouldn't waste your time pursuing me and talking pointless stuff that will get you nowhere. Like what's your business, go do what you've been doing or something. Also, you deleted every message you sent me on discord dm's so i couldn't have anything to screenshot against you, so mature

Offline Neo

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 10:57:21 AM »
I'm just making a warning about you, and here you are showing how shitbag your behaviour is. You know we can't go out these days. I'm not trying to make you look bad, you are already bad enough.

"I've got nothing against other members just you" it looks pathetic you're saying this after you kicked everyone. You're acting like mad dog, attacking everything in sight. About deleting my messages, I knew you were going to check there and try to find something and took the necesary precautions. You're trying to narrow it down to personal but its not. It's just your general behaviour.

Offline AyyGor

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm0123456789
      • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 11:01:00 AM »
i like "22" refrence. but doesnt change the fact ure hated by most of race community, i have to send invite link to people on discord now because little kiddo got mad and spammed server with stupid bots. not only the server but inviduals as well. luckily i blocked all ur bots before u did that(because u spammed me with bots earlier xd)
ayy lmao.

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
      • View Profile
      • Classic Racing
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 11:14:36 AM »

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline JoeyNelson

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2020, 11:59:46 AM »
There is no need to argue. I wish AV members were excluded from this topic.
Marcel, you know I respected you. I was disappointed after these unnecessary procedures like kicking every member from clan on ffs. Or spamming discord..
That’s how kids behave and I hope you don’t repeat it wherever you are.

But this is certainly not a topic for that, and the only thing I can wish is luck to you and my former clan.

Juanka  :fu:

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2020, 12:22:44 PM »
@JoeyNelson I respect this clan in every possible way, i've got no bad intentions as i have mentioned at the top. Thank you.