Author Topic: aliukas's SiK application  (Read 3128 times)

Offline MajdanBOR

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
Re: aliukas's SiK application
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2020, 03:45:01 PM »
I didint want include myself in this discuss, but i just cant stand this Marcel's bullshit. I hope you guys will find out how bad person he is. He is flamer, bot spamer and one and the most important, he is a fucking ddoser, he was kicked from FC just because of ddos every team he played againts, he got kicked from AV, and im pretty sure after you guys will truly learn for real Marcel's behaviour, you will kick him too. Dont know when, but im pretty sure you will.

I dont want to say "dont accept him", its your decision, but its gonna be something you will regret in future. Thats it

Offline Wolfen

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2020, 05:05:17 PM »
This is going way too far. I've been thinking a lot about this application and I decided to investigate a bit to find out more of your past. What I discovered is that you didn't list all of your previous clans and why you left them (for a reason I guess). So, based on the evidence and what others said, you were kicked out of at least 3 clans because of your behaviour and that's quite disappointing.
Also, just by reading all these comments on what you did to other clans is just sad and I can't even count how many people mentioned the same negative things about you. Not to mention your age anomaly which might be interesting for scientists but it's another clear indication of lying to us. By the way, the offensive style in which you reply to the comments also implies that something isn't right and you don't want us to know about that.
I admit that you're very skilled and active but your childish and disruptive behaviour that you presented so far tells me that accepting your application could put our clan in a huge risk. I really like this community and I wouldn't like to see it harmed by anyone so my vote is obviously NO.
Here's a little addition to the collection of evidences:

Offline Alan1

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2020, 05:20:24 PM »
lol

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2020, 05:25:08 PM »
This is going way too far. I've been thinking a lot about this application and I decided to investigate a bit to find out more of your past. What I discovered is that you didn't list all of your previous clans and why you left them (for a reason I guess). So, based on the evidence and what others said, you were kicked out of at least 3 clans because of your behaviour and that's quite disappointing.
Also, just by reading all these comments on what you did to other clans is just sad and I can't even count how many people mentioned the same negative things about you. Not to mention your age anomaly which might be interesting for scientists but it's another clear indication of lying to us. By the way, the offensive style in which you reply to the comments also implies that something isn't right and you don't want us to know about that.
I admit that you're very skilled and active but your childish and disruptive behaviour that you presented so far tells me that accepting your application could put our clan in a huge risk. I really like this community and I wouldn't like to see it harmed by anyone so my vote is obviously NO.
Here's a little addition to the collection of evidences:

Ah so provoking me is completely fine, I see how it is.

Offline aliukas

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2020, 05:47:27 PM »
Ignoring the fact that people that talked all the shit in this topic provoked me and made me express myself in that kind of way, I apologize. People saying i’ve got kicked out of FC for ddosing every clan I have played against, got any proof or you’re gonna continue blaming me with no arguments? I wasn’t kicked out of AV either, I left on my own, sadly i’ve got no proof to prove it heh. NKC is another story, i’ve got no problem with arabs in general, it was more about the radio in some server i won’t advertise. I’ve got tired of getting muted speaking my language on global while people blast their national music or whatever it’s called on the radio, where’s the logic in that. I’m the type of guy to speak out and let other people know what i think. I’m really tired of these people coming here and spitting the same shit over and over again, like what you’re gonna accomplish? Seeking attention or what? Yeah i might have replied to them too harsh but come on, who started it in the first place, wasn’t it neo with his boys?

Anyways neo and the other guys barking along with my application, I hope you’re happy with what you have accomplished, I might be getting declined because of you. CONGRATULATIONS! I’m pretty curious, what did I do that cut you so deep that you have to ruin my gameplay?

You won’t be hearing from me anymore since this post. Have a great time.

Offline BurN

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2020, 05:50:19 PM »
You guys already had pretty much similar case (yes talking about me years ago) so I hope you see that people don't change that fast and you will avoid respect loss. Ik I'm talking badly about myself, but that's how it was

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
      • View Profile
      • Classic Racing
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2020, 09:37:28 AM »
DENIED
Thanks Wolfen.

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly