Author Topic: [SiK] DD squad ?  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Raikkonen27

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
Re: [SiK] DD squad ?
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 04:01:35 PM »
You can find the answers you are looking on up.

The most powerful DD clan is open at max 3-4([HW] , {BoS} [SR] ) years. The DD sections of multi game mode clans are open for 8-9 years

You need to be in communication with the people in DD community to understand us.

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
      • View Profile
      • Classic Racing
Re: [SiK] DD squad ?
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »
I agree with Juanka. We are, and always were, a racing clan. The DD squad from years ago was made up of racers who just enjoyed playing DD I think - nothing too serious. We are not a multi-gamemode clan.
Also, even if we actually agreed to create this DD squad you want, you'd still have to apply to SiK with a normal application like everybody else. Then only if you get accepted, you would be able to do what you want.
And it would consist only by you as the other guys (your DD players/friends) would also have to apply to SiK in order to join you.
You'll be better off applying to -ffs- to be honest as that's a truly multi-gamemode clan which also has a seperate DD room on their own server + there are events from time to time as well.
You really are very good at what you do/play but that sort of thing is just not for our clan. Good luck :)

TOPIC CLOSED
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:32:00 PM by MegasXLR »

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

anything