Author Topic: [SiK] DD squad ?  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Raikkonen27

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
[SiK] DD squad ?
« on: January 11, 2019, 03:40:52 PM »
Hello Everyone!

We know MTA:SA is getting older and communities are getting smaller. Now old and strong clans(6s| , -nTL- , 'TC| , [SGA] (tried or fake idk) , [HC] , =FoX= and others opendifferend squads .Im following SiK Since 2012 but i didnt need to talk players and leaders. (bcz Im DD player). Whatever we are 3 (RolandGarros , shyrink , me )friend and we playing same squad since 2013. We have huge fan base.  everytime  we are respect other players and clans.  Last 3 years we played 387 match %87 win rate  for DD tier 1 clans level. i think we enough for SiK clan.we really want to play in SiK. This community should not just race , can be more big.I can make DD events ,Match Highlights , Livestream , for Clan wars server etc. we can make more active website forum(Exactly +200 DD  member). We can make the most popular team in DD. We will be honored to play in SiK DD 

Thanks.

What do you think about DD squad ? I can answer.

Offline RogaliK

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-6
      • View Profile
Re: [SiK] DD squad ?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 04:07:28 PM »
Hey there. As I remember we had already smth like a DD team before and it wasn't rly successful. But ofc we can think about this again. I'm always for some fresh things goes on.

Offline McLareN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 05:56:08 AM »
Hey! If you can manage the DD squad well I am not against it.

Offline Gandras

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • King
      • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 06:15:53 AM »
If you can take full responsibility in managing this squad, sure

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
      • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 06:20:49 AM »
No, we are a race clan. If you wanna create a DD squad, you must be Sik first and therefore make an app and we will vote based on your race skills.

Some years ago we used to have a DD squad which turned out badly, so its a no for me.

Offline Raikkonen27

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 07:20:03 AM »
Hey! If you can manage the DD squad well I am not against it.
If you can take full responsibility in managing this squad, sure

I've run the same team between 2014 and 2018. 10 member has changed at most in 4 year. its very important to be players know each other in the team. when there were %50-60 win rate, we made it %87 with 35x win streak while its closing. I run the team business, like the server where players gonna play etc. the most experienced player in the team usually becomes In game leader (1. shyrink 2.Raikkonen. chooses maps according to enemy, changes players depending on score and playing style.

I can clearly say that best Team work in staff.

(shyrink 2014-2018)
(Markhinyo 2015-2018)
(RolandGarros 2014-2018)

Offline Wolfen

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 08:05:07 AM »
I agree with Juanka, a clan member could rightfully propose to create a DD squad and maybe even lead it but since you aren't a member (yet), you can only just suggest it (of course you can do it) but it would be more effective if you were a member first. As Juanka said SiK is a racing clan, so you would need to meet the racing requirements to join.

About the idea itself, I'm on the opposing side, mainly because I have previous experience related to this matter - I was the leader of CoDEx, a half-race, half-DD team (I guess I don't need to tell you how it ended :P ). Having more gamemodes within a clan results in many issues to deal with and it might result in a split or closing one of the squads/servers. I closed CoDEx mostly because of the duality of race and DD; other example is TC which decided to get rid of its racing team.

In any case, congrats for your successes in DD, doing it competitively in a high level isn't easy  ;)
I wish you and your mates all the best, but I don't think your idea will lead to anything good for SiK in the long run.

Offline Raikkonen27

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 10:07:03 AM »
Thanks for comment @Wolfen @Juanka

It's totally normal that you think why we should give someone rights to rule the clan(You're right.) but, I've never seen anyone before who has played gamemode more than 1 and makes Tier1, so what I'm saying is that it's important to be good at every gamemode.

I have no idea about CodeX situation.

You meant the problems that can happen, I've just ruled a clan 4 years (CZ DD), I already know tha problems which are able to happen.(lack of authority, players who are not grown. etc.)

I do not collect my players from 0, I wanna play with my  current players.

It's important to face with a problem because they're not 1-2 month players, they've been playing together for 4-5 years.

I want you this chance to give me to do not make you regret.

Thanks.

Offline Wolfen

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 01:19:52 PM »
So, as far as I understand it correctly, you and your friends (all 3 or 4 of you) want to join SiK and you would like to lead the DD section of SiK but with no further SiK members joining your squad within SiK. Correct me if I'm wrong.

About CoDEx and the problems I encountered, having both race & DD players within one clan makes it very difficult to keep everything in balance and keep everything under control. If one side is stronger or more popular than the other, the section with fewer people needs to be closed or it will just die out. If the two sides (DD & Race) are equally balanced, both having many active players and even separate sub-leaders, then a split can easily happen, resulting in a new clan and both clans will only have 1 game mode. Or you may have two different squads being under the same clan but totally separated, and there's hardly any contact between the two factions. Obviously, there's no point in doing such a thing.

None of these possibilities has a good outcome. In most cases, one side will ultimately become stronger than the other and one of them will come to an end. An acceptable relationship of this DD - Race mixture would be if all members played both game modes, then the two different sides would meet more regularly and it wouldn't be a huge separation. Unfortunately, this scenario is pretty idealistic, as you've already mentioned it's rare to have someone, who can excel in 2 (or even more) game modes. There are some players but clearly not everybody can do that. Eventually, the vast majority of players only play the game mode they enjoy the most (it's simple as that). Specialization (for example SiK is specialized in racing) has its advantages and drawbacks but it's obviously more lucrative than being good at more things. (You have higher chance of becoming successful if you focus on only one thing.)

Also, you mentioned that "it's important to be good at every gamemode". You seem to be an expert of DD but are you good in Race as well?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 04:42:36 PM by Wolfen »

Offline Raikkonen27

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 05:09:58 PM »
Thanks for your comment  :) :) @Wolfen but your sentences are biased and subjective.

First of all, game friendships(for DD) are for low and medium level players. God class level players(which we said it usually in our friend chat) dont make friendships in game(except C# team). It is because this players played DD for years and they have no ambition and joy, they just play it to have passion for competition and having a personality which just contains winning and winning. If some of them plays bad or have a bad day, they just delete each other even if they know each other for a long time. That's why god class is like mercenary. If they get compatible, they dont want to leave each other. Also, it makes a job like locomotive to increase player amount by making events like tournament. They kinda manage it.

In the other section, you said it by what you saw and they're true but it is valid for "public teams" which we say it in our friend talk. 6 months ago nobody just knows xN team, they just made themselves very strong.(THB Members.) and I can give more examples from strong and famous teams.

You can be active and be medium team in every gamemode but if you focus for one gamemode you can be the best.

I can't direclt reply every message of you from the website, if you have any doubt in your mind you can ask me from skype for healthy vote. Skype: Baristr27

Offline Wolfen

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 06:29:37 PM »
The fact that you didn't really support your point regarding the DD - Race duality problem and that you didn't answer my questions doesn't show me that you've thoroughly thought through this whole idea.

There are some things that I still don't understand and I'd like to ask you here so that others can see it as well.

Based on the videos and what you said, we can say your squad is very successful.
Why do you need to be in SiK? What would you gain from it?
And also, why would it be beneficial for SiK?

Offline Raikkonen27

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 02:14:00 PM »
Thanks for your questions @Wolften

We really saw that how our labor is destroyed even in a single day. It is really bad there is nothing left except experience. I mean after playing 8-9 years mta dd and getting nothing more than momentary joy.

Me and my team, if we join to your community we'll definitely spend our time to make it best team, thats what me and my team guarantees you. We can clearly sacrifice what it needs to take.

What we get from it(if we apply), being a team with seriousness, responsible, and a superior team.
I'm sure that the amount of followers will increase by matching the clan matches and the news about clan. On the other hand, forum and servers will be more active. After the improve of team spirit, the ones who are from SiK will be more valuable in MTA. ;)

Offline Wolfen

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 04:36:54 PM »
What do you mean by "our labor is destroyed even in a single day"?

Why did you pick SiK and why not a clan that already has DD server and players?

What do you think of people who only play DD just for fun?

By the way, I have nothing personally against you, I'd just like to fully understand this situation.

Offline Raikkonen27

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2019, 08:01:19 AM »
Owners of the clan’s in DD close the clan for some reasons and fire the players who played in the club for years.

They do not like competition. They usually play in public servers. They play DD not in a tactical way but just to survive.

Offline Wolfen

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2019, 10:20:01 AM »
I see, but why did you choose SiK in specific? We neither have a DD server, nor DD players.
To be honest, you would have much more chance at a DD specialized clan that has both of the aforementioned factors.
I guess it would be easy for you guys to enter such a team with your experience and skills.