Author Topic: Hey Speed! family  (Read 1727 times)

Offline SethRollins!

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
Hey Speed! family
« on: October 26, 2018, 09:52:18 PM »
My name is Jean Franco Suarez I am 21 years old and I am from Peru. I'm studying Business this is my penultimate year (I hope haha). In my free times specially weekends it’s about party with mah hood (Seldom), we like more to play soccer at streets or I am just studying at home, and I love to play classic videogames like (Top gear, Mario kart, metal slug, and I have my PS2 intact spent sometimes on it). Apart of MTA I don’t play nothing else.

I consider myself as a racer player ofc and I used to play race around 2011 – 2015 (not counting 2013 because I was inactive that whole year) I got very interested on DM so I let go race. But that was good because I could learn great movements to me was a good decision, I increase my skills believe that. I learned a lot. Now I’mma trying to reappear on the streets. It could take me a while (just until I learn every freakin’ pole position you know what I mean). And I’ll try my best I swear.

So basically, I am new around here but not MTA I mean SiK's sv, it’s a pleasure and a privilege to me being here. Trying to be part of you 'cause SiK was and it’s always my dream team. Back those years I hadn’t nuts to join because my skills weren’t developed. So, I had to learn enough to be skilled like all of you. And that’s why I had to learn by my own playing in different kind of servers. I play specially in FFS (2014 – till now) & Mr.greengaming sometimes. (I started here my mta career 2011 - 2014) [-2013]

So that… I hope you see me as a good friend and I would like to know each one of you. See you around.

Sincerely, SethRollins.

Offline KacPower

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
      • View Profile
Re: Hey Speed! family
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 06:43:41 AM »
Welcome on our forum and server! I played with you yesterday and you seem (you are) to be friendly. i would like to see you here on forum or on SiK server as often as you can do it.

See you on server!

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 09:16:54 AM »
Thanks for the introduction man, welcome :)
Created by 1thwonder

Offline RogaliK

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-6
      • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 09:51:47 AM »
Hey man and welcome! Nice to meet ya. See you around ;)