Author Topic: return for SiKr  (Read 1324 times)

Offline DeioN

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Speed is King
    • View Profile
return for SiKr
« on: November 25, 2017, 08:55:44 AM »
1.Real Name: djalal

2.Gaming name: DeioN!

3.Games you play:  MTA
4.Previous or current clans: (CrF-FoX-2RT.N'c-LcP*)
KDC: it was IDC and we merged with SK i leave because we haven't much fun i got bored last time and i was unused then i decided to leave .

5.Country of residence: Algeria

6.Age: 20

7.Computer specs:  (CPU, Memory, video card):CPU: i3 2120.RAM: DDR3 - 4GB)

8.Why will you be good addition to SiK: i do i'll play and help the clan as i can
9.Video of your racing on our server: sorry i haven't "" u knows me '''

10.PM your serial to the Admins: Done.

11.Anything else you can think of that will be relevant: i play mta everdays but  when i was study it will be lack of my activity just weekends and some free hours

12.Did you read the rules fully and understand them? Yes.

13.Paste the answer from the question: [PHS] PotholeStudios

14.Skype: ive.ma

"It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: return for SiKr
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 09:15:13 AM »
Thanks for your application deion.

Your past are not very good here, hope you changed, I prefer to let people who know you more better to vote

I vote neutral for the moment for don't have enough information of you.

Offline MoonLorD

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 09:18:02 AM »
xdddddddd
Davis Ribners will be sad :(

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 09:27:20 AM »

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
    • View Profile
    • Classic Racing
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 10:30:28 AM »
OK...let's be Matafix for a moment. In your first app you denied yourself without even waiting to see the final decision. On your second try you got in and just ruined it all here. You kept changing your nickname every day which is super annoying (just like Mansory did recently, guess what - he didn't get past SiKr). From all of your previous applications (I don't know if it's just the two I mentioned or there are others as well) it's clear that you wanted to join SiK but you annoyed some of the SiK members by begging them to redo the same map a thousand times. You also couldn't get 100k cash in FFS to join the clan, and you had minimum two months for this which is more than enough knowing that you played mainly there every day.

As some guys said before: spectating every time you fail is not going to make you better nor it will give you cash or points. When I was a recruit I played everything, wanted to win, focused and never gave up because that was the most important part if I wanted to get in the clan. I also never PMed anyone asking them to vote for me nor begged someone to redo a map so many times. Patience is the key to success.

KDC: it was IDC and we merged with SK i leave because we haven't much fun i got bored last time and i was unused then i decided to leave.
So what happens when you don't see almost any of us playing as, indeed, we are busy with our lives? You'll get bored and leave? The fun will vanish in one month when you play alone?
Taking everything above into consideration I'd still be willing to give you a neutral vote but...
Previous or current clans: (CrF-FoX-2RT.N'c-LcP*)
We had a few recruits from there. All of them left us either too soon after joining (few months) or in a retarded way (saying they want to be clanless, joining back to their 'home' clan mere days after leaving us and telling us that lie). NO!

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 11:00:03 AM »
^ enough said.

Closed.