Author Topic: Return.  (Read 4421 times)

Offline Startseva

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Return.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 05:10:52 PM »
People are using comfortable phrase ''everyone is making mistakes'' when they do not want to see own essence in the mirror.

He used our clan to revenge on SiK because of own ego.
Being AFE member he was constantly insulting Megas on our forum. When it became too much, we fairly (!) asked him to stop doing it — instead of agreeing on it he started to argue.
Then suddenly he left us without saying anything. After asking WTF is happening? He said about some personal problems in real life (which I suspect was a farytale).
Now he want to rejoin SiK.

Too much mistakes, no? And ''too much'' of a ''mature'' behaviour.

Why not say openly? ''I wanna go back to SiK coz it's my real home''. That's it. So easy.
I regret sometimes about my words to someone... but about you I was right on 100%.

Everyone here are talking about mistakes but what mistakes? He did not recognize the real reason he left. So, interesting, how will u solve the problem ''Juanka-Megas''? Because it's not solved... Talk about that.
On your place I would not accept him back so fast. He thinks it's too easy for him. To jump here, to jump there. Blablabla, especially when his ''sorry'' letter costs nothing. It's not about apologizes. It's about your mind and honesty.

Offline Seven

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • There is no finish line!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 06:47:57 PM »
Just wanna say that AFE accepted juanka at their own will, and i honestly doubt you guys would think he'd stay forever.
He played fw's with AFE e helped you win a cw vs SGA...i dont get all the hate on him, we didnt make all this fuss on his AFE app when he left us, but ok.

About the return, its an obvious YES right back to SiK from me, he deserves a 2nd chance.
He knows he made a mistake, he said he's sorry.
But i think maybe you're missing an apology directly to megas, cuz you know your attitude wasn't the best, and all he was trying to do was improve the server (in his own way ^-^)
So lets get past this so we can all be friends again.

Offline Ryuzaki

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • SofaKingCool
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 03:53:03 AM »
Seems like you didn't pay any attention on these posts mate, we didn't say any bad word when he just left

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 04:46:42 AM »
For me you're more than welcome Juanka. Always fun to play with you.
Sure, we always make some (wrong) choices  ;D Don't forget this isn't real life.
Peace.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 06:13:50 AM »
Yeah, I guess so.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline r1d3r_blad3

• Friend of SiK
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-6
  • ALO! :-))
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 06:19:05 AM »
That's just the game. And i'm not against you. It's your choice. Good luck for return in SiK.
Btw hi all :)
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline Stinoking

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 06:58:22 AM »
Just kinda sad you just left, without saying anything to me!

Have fun in sik

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 02:06:55 PM »
Responding to what Startseva wrote...

Our clan had also experienced the same behaviour / attitude of many it's past-members, not only in clan's whole lifetime, but even recently. I won't tell nicknames cause its not needed, but with each move like this, each traitor's reputation slowly dies in eyes of SiK members and - I think and I hope - the whole racing community. I do understand how you feel now, but personal matters should be kept personal (a pointout to Gametaff). Do not make a drama out of that he wants to come back, cause it's not the first and last time someone treats a clan this way.

Saying that, in my opinion - if Juanka does not sort some things out, he'll have to work for SiK's clantag on hard terms or simply will not get in. These "some" include his relations with both Megas and AFE clan. We don't want wars between clans, and - what's most important - between SiK's clanmembers. It'd lead us nowhere.

Offline Startseva

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 04:21:07 PM »
Our clan left a lot players of not less skill than Juanka. It's not about leaving the clan at all because it's normal, it's about the way it has been done.
Especially when I always was rooting for equal teams and against monopoly of any clan.   
Look, it's not a discussion. I am okay with SiK and with Juanka. Just was thinking it would be fair to say my ''bye'' to him. Here is nothing but a truth. You can like it, you can not like it, but it is as it is.

Offline FALTy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 04:27:20 PM »
All your words will be taken into consideration, that's an open topic. Things more than needed, more of personal ones, should have been kept between two arguing sides, although.

Offline Gametaff

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Hi :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2017, 04:33:29 PM »
I'm free to share what I actually think, this is an opem forum, just saying. What drama are you talking about? I'm not asking him to come back, none of us wants to see him around here anymore. If he was capable of being such a cunt then I can say whatever I want about what I really think about him as he did with other members. I'll leave it just here. The drama began when you replied assuming what you think. He already knows what he needs to know anyway

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2017, 05:35:38 PM »
It wasn't the best way to leave, I admit it. But everyone(afe) was okay with it. You are overreacting this and you better think what you gonna write before post it because you're saying so much insults to me (i don't care tbh).
@Falty I will do my best to make this work, but don't make me say him sorry.

Offline Gametaff

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Hi :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2017, 06:04:16 PM »
So you don't want to be insulted but you were insulting Megas 24/7 hypocrisy? Where? (You definitely don't care and keep replying)
Funniest thing is he still hasn't tell the reason why he hates him and guess what, he never will.

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2017, 06:30:19 PM »
So what?
You can't get over it, I left afe that's it. For thousand time I know it wasn't the best way to leave but it's already done.
I spent almost 4 years of my life here and it was the fking awesome. That's why I want to come back.

Just leave the drama behind, it's nonsense already.

Offline FALTy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2017, 07:22:51 PM »
That's enough. We've got to know opinions about Jua's comeback both from SiK and AFE members, now this thread is going nowhere but for hate and blaming. Although many SiKs already shared positive thoughts on this thread Jua, I will create a members-only topic, where we'll finally decide what to do with this case. You'll be informed about results here. As said previously, all words will be taken into consideration, also the fact that you have been an important figure for us for these 4 years and many, including me, missed you wearing SiK clantag.

Good luck, topic has been locked for further responses.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:24:35 PM by FALTy »

anything
anything