Author Topic: Return.  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
Return.
« on: October 10, 2017, 11:18:43 PM »
Hello, it's me.  Most of you know my decision and it is truth.

I want to know what you think about it.

(imo app isn't needed, u all know me long enough^^)

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
Re: Return.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 04:18:57 AM »
IMO app is not needed, that is true - but an explanation for your argument with Megas will be.
As far as I know you started to hate on him for things he hasn't done (implementing paintjob script, which has been done by Nova. PJ is widely used by SiK players, so none but you has problem with it). He's now working on a script that may help us in future CWs, so all can be said but this guy is pretty damn useful.
I'm not asking you for an apologize letter Jua, you're really skilled player and a good friend of mine, but just give us your point of view on this thing.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 04:54:23 AM »
You left us on pretty bad terms, you were treating Megas like crap just because he was making small modification to the server you did not like.
He's been a great asset to the clan and I did not like the way you treated him.

Also why did you leave that clan?
And why do you want to be back in SiK?
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Matafix

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +13/-6
  • Trust me, I am an engineer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 07:04:49 AM »
Hola, maybe whole app is not needed but I was a bit inactive when you left our clan so I would like you to explain your argument with Megas, like Falty said. It was really a childlish reason to leave SiK especially that you were a Moderator. I'm not a big fan of several of his updates as well but some of them are very useful. You should have discussed those updates if you hadn't liked them. You should have started a topic on forums etc. You shouldn't have insulted Megas and you shouldn't have left our clan just because of one person.
I also would like to know why you want to be back in SiK. I think you are mature enough and you understand your mistakes.
Personally I don't have anything against you because you were a good addition to this clan and we had a lot of fun. I would like to see you back in SiK   ;) yes for return of the pendejo

(click to show/hide)
Rank #1 - Zombie Plague, Son of Mini Missions, MM S2 E2, Caged Warfare, Area 51 Server V4 - 2012.
Playing on SiK, SiK Team Tournament September 2016 winner 
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqQforoCAvykOxuZ67cqQSg

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
    • View Profile
    • Classic Racing
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 08:05:56 AM »
I'm not a big fan of several of his updates as well.
You never told me this :D

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 08:47:03 AM »
Hello to everybody.
You should have discussed those updates if you hadn't liked them.
I surely did, but no one heard me.

IMO app is not needed, that is true - but an explanation for your argument with Megas will be.

Back in day I was so pissed off because of server updates, sik server was the only place where I played most of the time. After all updates he made, server became heavy and full of lag, back in time, the server was unplayable.
I know it wasn't a good way to leave, but be on my shoes for a moment. Nevertheless it was my fault and after sometime I realized I made a mistake.
I'm 20, i'm mature enough to realize my faults. I'm sorry for the unexpected left.

-I want to point this out-
Afe is a great clan, i'm thankful for everything I learned.

And why do you want to be back in SiK?

You know pretty well I work very hard for this clan, uncountable cws, manage server at nights (when server was popular without crap), etc. I made a lot of good friends in here. I think I deserve a 2nd chance. -you can't get rid of me so fast ;d- joking ;p

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 09:28:18 AM »
Hey Juanka, I just waited for this moment. I knew and hoped that you would come back. It was a stupid mistake and decision from you. Back then it has come so unexpected, but in the end it was a good experience for you I guess. The fact that you want to come back shows that you like and value the atmosphere in SiK. So for me it's fine and I guess if you have convinced more members like me, you are back in SiK soon.

Offline ^TiPiR^[HUN]

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +4/-2
  • Death is good. Nobody said how this is a bad thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 09:29:50 AM »
give him a 2nd chance with sikr :P

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 09:32:47 AM »
Back in day I was so pissed off because of server updates, sik server was the only place where I played most of the time. After all updates he made, server became heavy and full of lag, back in time, the server was unplayable.
I know it wasn't a good way to leave, but be on my shoes for a moment. Nevertheless it was my fault and after sometime I realized I made a mistake.

You should really take a look on who was in charge of implementing updates, cause most of visual settings can be now performed thanks to Nova. There was a time we've got 3 active scripters (Robson / SN / Megas) working at the same time. The updates I know Megas was in charge of are:

- deleting map using /delmap, with no need to search through resources. I used this several times and it is useful;
- mapinfo resource, which gives us an opportunity to look how many tops were made on a map and how many times the map was played;
- race_ghost_spectate, a request from other members;

Many more, most of which are co-worked (editions to resources already made).

I do not myself see any downgrade in how smooth server works...And believe me, I own a very old machine. On SiK I do always have stable fpses with no stuttering.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 09:35:27 AM by FALTy »

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 10:17:08 AM »
I already said how sorry I am, truthly sorry. Now it's up to you to decide ;d no pression :D
It's cool to know that I still have friends here :)

Offline MoonLorD

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 10:22:54 AM »
I had to write the second app (or i hadn't xd?). I will be only glad if Juanka will back to SiK (although he voted NO for me xd) (i think even recruit period isnt needed). Yeah, i played on SiK server from old machine too.. (lga 775 2 cores n' other shit) but couldnt get stable 50 fps anyway, i had drops to 45-43 fps when the average was 56-58 (i played with 60 fps).
And i agree with Juanka that after these updates my fps reduced and fps drops increased. (but now when i have good fps everywhere so idc)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:22:55 AM by MoonLorD »

Offline MedsoN

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 10:37:01 AM »
Yeeh, damn i hoped you'll come back  :D

Offline mansory

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2017, 12:56:26 PM »
wow,Juanka,Glad to see you here 8)

Offline Gametaff

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Hi :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2017, 01:47:16 PM »
I really found funny how you came back as a dog to this team after you were laughing about KenBlock's when he did the same, you just did not disappoint AFE, but you just did disappoint a friend the one who probably admired you since he joined MTA and was always supporting you no matter what. You came here, lied to us and now leaving us like bitches withouth saying a single word, you hate clanhoppers but you're already one because you know what? You have the same attitude. Do whatever you want because I just lost all the respect I had towards you. Just wanted to point this, at the end you resulted the same crap as the others.

Offline Ryuzaki

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • SofaKingCool
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2017, 02:28:44 PM »
you should just say the truth, kinda pussymove bruh