Author Topic: MTA Pro League 2017 Info  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Dan12345

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-11
    • View Profile
MTA Pro League 2017 Info
« on: September 19, 2017, 11:46:22 AM »
Hello!

Recently, i got asked by Mateoryt of a very good idea to make an MTA Pro League [MPL] just like ESL ones. For my point of view this will look this:

-You can sing your own team [min. 3 members] - and ANY team can sign.
-You will play on a league [MPL - on uDka racing server]
-When league will be little popular - i would do some tournaments following it
-There will be site created - to check how's your team doin' [positions, standings and wins, losses and draws, points]
- Make team logo - to soon place it on CW script to look very realistic - if not it will be only replaced by the FLAG

And the second part of the league - the "players league" or what i call it - ,,player tournament''

- If you would be intrested, you can register soon
- Then, if you wanna play some matches to rank up your stats - there need to be max 3, 4, 5 players to play
- Just like in CS:GO Faceits, or whatever is this called - you will have team - but with captain name - so if i would be a captain - team will be - [uDka]Jacob Team [just like it looks on FACEits on CS:GO]
- If you will end matches, admin/admins will save your score [if you will get like 100 score in the match - it will be saved] and we will write it down to site
- Play more matches, to earn points and make higher rank [points will be updated on the site too] - its like battle for the best player on MTA [maybe not best but well]

I know, you would not be happy about this - but yeah this is my tournament i wanna made. I schelude it at 14 October 2017 - first match will start at 20:00 CEST [Paris time]

FOR MORE INFO - https://mtaracing.ml/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=232#pid232

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
Re: MTA Pro League 2017 Info
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »
- Just like in CS:GO Faceits, or whatever is this called - you will have team - but with captain name - so if i would be a captain - team will be - [uDka]Jacob Team [just like it looks on FACEits on CS:GO]

That's not necessary Dan, will bring more problems whose nick should be written as the teamname and such...

Think about the point system, that's the main case while organising such events. Good luck

Offline Dan12345

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-11
    • View Profile
Re: MTA Pro League 2017 Info
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 02:53:30 AM »
Thinking bouta it. Dont worry - synch messaged me about it - and surely will pass it :)

anything