Author Topic: Haris - JennieTzuyu  (Read 2254 times)

Offline HarisGT

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • TWICE BLACKPINK SNSD REDVELVET // 'TC|JennieTzuyu
      • View Profile
Haris - JennieTzuyu
« on: August 25, 2017, 01:24:16 PM »
"life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accomodation" - Oliver Goldsmith.

Hello, my old teammate. How's everyone doin?
Its been a year that i left this precious clan which made me into a good decent racer.

Flashback, At first when i got invited to TC as the first person, i had to though it for a month to decided to join or not. Its really takin so much concern and consideration about my leaving, but in other side i wanted to get trained in TC by some DM member (since their dm squad is the strongest among others). So yeah, the opportunity is really promising to me and soon i move out. The guy that i speak first about my leaving is sexmaniac.  About him, sexmaniac aka ruud is honestly a very good person and he would love to hear me sharing my internal problem IRL..

Now as you know, our race squad is dead, yeah only me and Watas,   As your prediction in SiK skypechat last year, TC Race squad couldnt stay longer. Yes its true, but in other occasion i also wanted to leave my race squad aswell and tried to get along with dm  Squad on TC

Yeah i think today, the reason why i came here and post this because i want nostalgic the moment when i got rejected, got critizise, got encourage, and so on. I hope you all can accept me not being an enemy, but as a friend who taugh me when i was playin in here.

Peace out
'TC|JennieTzuyu

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
      • View Profile
Re: Haris - JennieTzuyu
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 02:21:11 PM »
Hey there Haris!
Yeah you have left under strange circumstances, but thats the past now. You are welcome on our server any time :)

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
      • View Profile
      • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »
Hi Haris, nice to see you here. And just like Wintersun said, always welcome.
Always nice to see old members here on the SiK forum.
See you at fb  ;D

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
      • View Profile
      • Classic Racing
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:39:04 PM »
Well this topic is so random :D Nice to see you're still around mate, would love to see 'ya at our server sometime.

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline HarisGT

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • TWICE BLACKPINK SNSD REDVELVET // 'TC|JennieTzuyu
      • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »
Well this topic is so random :D Nice to see you're still around mate, would love to see 'ya at our server sometime.

I know, this should be an introduce section, but i would like to use it as appologize and comeback :)

Offline Nekazy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Waifu Hunter
      • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 07:10:04 AM »
I just love u