Author Topic: FastLine's app :)  (Read 4416 times)

Offline BorderLine

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: FastLine's app :)
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 02:55:38 PM »
NO from me, I'm sorry but I think your app is wrong it would be better to apply to another clan

Offline r1d3r_blad3

• Friend of SiK
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-6
  • ALO! :-))
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 05:17:52 AM »
Good luck bro :)
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline HarisGT

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • TWICE BLACKPINK SNSD REDVELVET // 'TC|JennieTzuyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 09:03:07 AM »
goodluck mate

Offline MedsoN

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 11:12:30 PM »
Altought i heard bad things about you, i've talked with you a bit and you seems regret that past stuffs and want to be in a good clan. So i think you should at least get a chance to proove that you can fit in our team. YES

Offline FasTy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 11:39:33 PM »
Good luck bro :)

ty my bro <3

goodluck mate

thanks you my mate :D

Altought i heard bad things about you, i've talked with you a bit and you seems regret that past stuffs and want to be in a good clan. So i think you should at least get a chance to proove that you can fit in our team. YES

<3 thanks you men :D

//Edit by WintersuN: There is no need to comment on each post. At least you could have merged them.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:10:27 AM by WintersuN »

[SiK]FаsтLiие!

Offline NickYahoo

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQzbMqZGiZ_TIiRkfOfV5A
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 03:09:53 PM »
Sorry but NO,  Your skills are decents, but i dont like your behavior,  and i think that  you also  applied for crf last week? HMMMMMMMMM \m/ ???

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2017, 07:44:05 PM »
NEUTRAL

We get along with each other, you're nice to me so am I to you. But there's been some negative comments from other members, on this or recent apps, that make me think you're ... changeable. Same is for the amount of clans you've been in. Why did you leave zG? "Private" seems not to be a reason, this clan is still in development and needs members with good skills to have its time on racing scene. I don't like the fact that there's a "boom" for our clan (judging by the amount of apps recently), but when this "boom" ends - people leave it, giving nothing of themselves but an anger.
That's why loyalty should be the first attribute considered while having a will to app, and by our side - while stating a decision of voting "yes/no".
About your skills - seen you lots of times on ffs/fws, they're good but there's still a place to improve.
Good luck!

Offline FasTy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2017, 12:33:18 PM »
NEUTRAL

We get along with each other, you're nice to me so am I to you. But there's been some negative comments from other members, on this or recent apps, that make me think you're ... changeable. Same is for the amount of clans you've been in. Why did you leave zG? "Private" seems not to be a reason, this clan is still in development and needs members with good skills to have its time on racing scene. I don't like the fact that there's a "boom" for our clan (judging by the amount of apps recently), but when this "boom" ends - people leave it, giving nothing of themselves but an anger.
That's why loyalty should be the first attribute considered while having a will to app, and by our side - while stating a decision of voting "yes/no".
About your skills - seen you lots of times on ffs/fws, they're good but there's still a place to improve.
Good luck!

How i'm with you i'am like that with the rest teams and players and friends that they know me

In The Other Clans i'm too quiet and engaged and never i make something
That Annoy someone in the clans in which I was and always game shut up and i speak when they me talk  or from some topic of music, country etc or Cws / Fws.
the RESPECT is the most important and i never I will be changeable and i want to stay here yes accept me. in zG reason is because  i was bored of loser.

And my skills have little mistakes but i Can be improved

thanks you vote falty

[SiK]FаsтLiие!

Offline BorderLine

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2017, 08:41:29 PM »
Surely say because I vote again but my vote will continue to be NO, because FastLine insults the clans and I explain that not and sometimes insults the players and is enlarged saying the pro and I fall a little wrong because it believes the most pro or not What thing will be created that is my opinion

Offline Al3x

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
  • A&L♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2017, 11:54:23 PM »

We had some interesting conversation on the game,
You have good skills, your attitude has changed and I would like to give you the opportunity, Yes

Offline KacPower

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017, 06:07:36 AM »
You are fast and active player. Your past wasn't good but i think you changed for the better. YES from me

Offline E1manTas

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2017, 10:38:20 AM »
Don't know much about your past, but i want to give you a chance. Maybe you can prove others members wrong during SiKr (maybe that's what SiKr is for).

Yes.

Offline FasTy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2017, 12:27:26 PM »
Wow Al3x ,kacPower and E1mantas thanks you so much for the votes  <3

[SiK]FаsтLiие!

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2017, 02:13:25 PM »
Hello Fasty.
Reading all of this, seems to be that you have only a behavior problem.
The app is too much negative for be accepted here.

We will Deny this for now.
Try to work with your behavior and present another app in a few months if you want.
And your english.

Denied
Closed

anything