Author Topic: MTA Racing Community Tournament  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
      • View Profile
MTA Racing Community Tournament
« on: May 15, 2017, 03:21:55 PM »

Hey all! I want to introduce my new community: MTA Racing Community (MRC) with a tournament :P that I'll be preparing this months.

Hey, welcome! MTA Racing Community born with the purpose of put together all the racers in a single community, to share our best times, maps, scripts and tournaments of MTA. I have to edit a lot of things of this community, like addons for the server, the whole forum and principal website, and share a lot of content, toptimes, maps, etc.

First of all, I'll like to say that maps uploaded on the server will pass an huge check. I don't want 7k maps on the server, from which only 1k are playable and all of that. So I'll search from the whole folder of maps that I have and I will upload those who I consider great (also you can send maps or ask for them there). I'll try to upload all the maps that were played on cws.

I'll try to organize some tournaments there, so keep checking this forum to know more.

Meanwhile I finish the website, and the server, I want to prepare a tournament for the server launch (the server is available to play, but not with all the features). Same as this forum and website, is available to enter, but are not finished.

After reading our introduction, let's talk about that competition!

Date: July (indeterminated)
Server: Depend of the number of users, I will open various servers. I will update this info in a future.
System: Single elimination playoffs with up to 16/32/64/128 teams of 3 players & 1 reserve.
Registration finishes: You have to register your team before 1 July 2017 - 00:00
Rules: Same on CWs. Teams of 3 players & 1 reserve will fight, one team vs the opponent team. Points distributed like: 1st - 10pts | 2nd - 8pts | 3rd - 6pts | 4th - 4 pts | 5th - 2pts | 6th - 0pts. Teams not shown up on 15 minutes are automatically disqualified.
Prize: Free MTA Server for 3 months.

Also, I will draw a completely free MTA Server until the date of the tournament to a team registered there, just register and I will draw it between the teams (draw winner will be known 28 May 2017)

Register there using this form:
Code: [Select]
[b]Captain:[/b] username
[b]Skype:[/b] cpt.skype
[b]Players:[/b] player1, player2, player3 & reserve

Keep watching this thread for news  :) if you have any doubt, just post it there: https://mtaracing.ml/showthread.php?tid=3

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
Re: MTA Racing Community Tournament
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 04:55:20 AM »
The website doesn't work.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
      • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 06:53:21 AM »
The website doesn't work.
Hmm, really? I've checked it and are people registering

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
      • View Profile
      • My YT channel
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 04:41:02 PM »
Come on guys and register yourself !
We gotta follow everyone who's in charge of organising tournaments nowadays. If there'll be no support from racers side, the scene will be slowly dying...And we do not want that.

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
      • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 07:29:37 PM »
Come on guys and register yourself !
We gotta follow everyone who's in charge of organising tournaments nowadays. If there'll be no support from racers side, the scene will be slowly dying...And we do not want that.
Yeah mate, ty for the support! Also we have to take advantage of teams multigamemode (like ffs, tc, 6s or project beast) that entered in race scene with their people, so we are more competitive racers and more teams to participate in leagues.
In some weeks I'll finish my studies and I'll take care on create some competitions and features for race mode.

Greets!

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
      • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 04:41:22 AM »
Can I use the platform to advertise future tournaments which I want to organise? (eg. DTR)

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
      • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 06:39:07 AM »
Can I use the platform to advertise future tournaments which I want to organise? (eg. DTR)
Yeah sure! That's the proposit of the platform. I created it to advertise all the tournaments (every tournament that you do), to advertise the clans, websites, videos, toptimes, bring utilities (programs, scripts, programming help, mapping servers, racing servers..) :)

anything