Author Topic: Slovakia  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Slovakia

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
Slovakia
« on: January 13, 2017, 08:51:23 PM »
So guys..I just want to tell You, that I leave SiK. I know, that You will not accept me anymore. But honestly, Im playing more other game modes, than race. The mostly DM and sometimes shooter. Im admin on one of the biggest CZ/SK server on MTA, mshost.cz server and there are many good people I want to play with and Im playing the most for the last 2 years. Im playing race too, but not so much as before. Im so thankful, that You accept me for the second time, cuz You are really great community, but You know, that many of You are not so much active /in last some months I met just Megas, Victor, Wintersun and some of you on MTA Race Championship 2k17..i wasnt there, cuz server was full, but I saw You in roster/.With some of you I started to play MTA and many of you I met here, in SiK, many good racers and good people. I hope you wouldnt be angry at me for this, but I hope You will get me /i dont know how I translate it, hehe/ as a friend and we can play and talk anytime we will meet. Once again, thank You very much, take care and see ya on servers  :) ...and You are fucking great community

And as I said many times before, sorry for my english, I hope u will understand it  :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:53:28 PM by Slovakia »

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
Re: Slovakia
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 10:41:43 PM »
Well that sucks man!
I have to admit I haven't been active lalety because study-work stuff but I try to be active at forum/skype.

I see, you're focused on DM. It happens when you get bored on one thing I understand ya, but I hope you come to visit us from time to time. Good luck buddie :)  (tell your CZ friends you were on the best community around :P )

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
    • View Profile
    • Classic Racing
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 05:46:41 AM »
That came as a big surprise, bro :( I've known you since forever (I really don't remember when and where we met) and you were a great racer as well as a good friend :) I'll just tell you one thing.
I got bored of racing few months ago too. I was mostly afk everywhere just so I can come and chat with players from time to time, didn't race almost at all. But after my 2 months break now I got my interest in racing back, it's as fun and exciting as it was when I started playing MTA back in 2014. So don't hurry to leave, take some time off, play other gamemodes but you'll see that you'll be back to race after some time. Btw you'll be the SiK DM player, what's wrong with that :D ? Don't wanna see you go, think about it mate. And even if you decide to leave us I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do!

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline NickYahoo

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQzbMqZGiZ_TIiRkfOfV5A
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 11:29:07 AM »
SLOVAKIA,Thanks for sharing great moments :'( :'(

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 05:37:34 PM »
oh Then I can only say good luck Slovakia, you was a very good member, was a pleasure to have you here with us all of this time

Have a good luck in your life :)

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 06:11:10 PM »
Sad news :(

But, what do you mean we will not accept you anymore?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 05:56:13 AM by DemonSeed »
Created by 1thwonder

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 04:16:42 AM »
Oh no Daniel  :(

We had great times together in earlier days! You're welcome in SiK anytime. I'm looking forward to meet you ingame soon.

anything