Author Topic: Biography: Gametaff~  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Gametaff

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Hi :)
    • View Profile
Biography: Gametaff~
« on: December 07, 2016, 09:45:15 AM »
So i was kinda bored and I decided to make a quick bio about myself, hope you guys enjoy it  :D

First of all my real name is Pedro Fernando, I was born and still live in Lima, Peru. I'm 18 years old and I'm currently studying civil engineering. I love everything related with tech, videogame, motorsports (I'm a big nascar fan lol) and travel (I have visited almost every city in my country like Cusco, Arquipa, Piura, etc and I went to Ecuador once). Since I was a little kid I enjoyed playing videogames as a way of distraction from the routine I remember myself playing old racing games in PS1 like CTR or NFS haha, back in 2011 while I was growing up I discovered MTA and started playing it. I was very young back then (13 years) I enjoyed playing in an old server called DRuG which is kinda dead now :( but guys there were funny. After leaving the game for almost 2 years I joined the community again and met a lot of friends from Peru and started playing cws with them  :) and then I met people from rest of the world in different servers ^^ later on I joined AFE and still there  :D

I also like swimming, playing football and tennis in my free time, my favourite music genre is hard rock but I also like metal and core music (that's kinda weird music in the place i live). You can add me on steam if you want to I also play other games as CS.GO + all valve games lol

Well that was it thanks for reading  :D :D :D

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Biography: Gametaff~
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 01:13:30 PM »
Thanks for the bio Gametaff! It's always nice to know more of a person behind the nickname  :P

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 01:19:34 PM »
Hi Gametaff, thanks for your bio. :)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 07:03:11 AM »
hey man, i remember when you first came around the DRuG server, ill add you on steam, whats your nick?

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

Offline Gametaff

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Hi :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 11:56:17 AM »
oops forgot to add it, it's [AFE]Gametaff or just clic here  :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gametaff/

anything
anything