Author Topic: subject for bm  (Read 4063 times)

Offline DeioN

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Speed is King
      • View Profile
subject for bm
« on: December 06, 2016, 03:29:15 AM »
Hi guys
i wanna told you some things
before 2 days i think it was idea how to bought map in server it was nice idea but it were free it will be bad because everyone will be bought map and and server shall be have annoying
i have idea for you why you do idea for map but is not  free do this with demand on  points
 every 1000 u can bought 1 map
this just idea from me ..
"It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"

Offline Seven

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • There is no finish line!
      • View Profile
Re: subject for bm
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 08:45:03 AM »
Dude.. you invented your own language!!!

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
      • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 12:44:36 PM »
guat a nais aidia deion, dat can bi cul impruvmen fo de server, jop dei guorc on dat escrip

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
      • View Profile
      • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 01:15:49 PM »
Hello DeioN,
Because no moderator has found any time to answer your question (besides some unnecessary actions of closing topics) I can say that the moderators are aware of the problem, and probably fixing it shortly, or already has been fixed.

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
      • View Profile
      • Classic Racing
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 01:18:08 PM »
Sex, he wants the problem to not be fixed xd
Problem was that everyone could use the /bm command to buy maps and Demon disabled it so now Deion wants it back

Malee :v :D

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline MedsoN

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 02:47:25 PM »
nope, his problem was that it's free, he just suggested that would be nice if it'd be a buyable option (1000 points). If i understanded him correctly  :D.

Offline 1thwonder

• Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
  • Friend of SiK
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +119/-2
      • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 02:49:04 PM »
Hello DeioN,
Because no moderator has found any time to answer your question (besides some unnecessary actions of closing topics) I can say that the moderators are aware of the problem, and probably fixing it shortly, or already has been fixed.

Offtopic.

The only unnecessary action here is talking offtopic like this
(besides some unnecessary actions of closing topics)

Let met add some more unnecessary things.

Off all people here I really thought you could behave like the grownup you're supposed to be. But I was wrong afterall, you just keep; throwing accusations; mocking at everything I do; behaving like a 15 year old. You just have to react no matter what I do, most of it I let go by just ignoring you, something you can't do it seems. I get it, you were the man here back in the days, doing lots of great stuff, organizing all kinds of things, creating banners etc. which we all truly appreciate. But that time has passed, you don't play CW's, you don't show up for FW's, you don't show up for events, and you don't even show up for the team tournaments, do you even play at all? Afterall, this community is about MTA, but it seems like the only thing you do now is talking bullshit to me and smiling to everyone else. Have you ever noticed the things I have done lately? I'll tell you, I've organized and lead 7 clanwars(which we all won), a team tournament (even made maps for it), I've redesigned the clanwar page, the clanlist page, the application guide and many more things. How about some respect instead?

Name one main admin, one moderator, one admin who has done more this year.

I bet you can't take it like a man. Knowing you, I'll probably have to lock this topic aswell.

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
      • View Profile
      • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 04:06:09 PM »
You know Wonder, I’ve never read any requirements of playing cw’s, or fun wars. If we talk pure about player activity I think I’m quite active.
What you have done the last 12 months is not bad at all. I’ve never said it wasn’t. Unfortunately, with all of your work…. it has not led to more active players on the SiK server, which is the most imported issue for me. Sure, clanwars are fun, but the fact I just see 1 SiK member in the top 10 players list says enough. My ‘job’ was more to get more (good) people to the SiK server and website. Because of the crisis I had much more time for that then nowadays.

As answer on your question “Do you even play at all” I can tell you I had the top streak last month.
No, the problem with you as moderator started when you deleted SiK members when they were not active for just a couple of months. A action without asking any other member thoughts.
A other part of your moderation is to close topics, just because you think they are ‘solved’. There’s not any other mod or main who close topics here. On this website it’s fully unnecessarily. I don’t have any idea why you do that.
Now you asking me for respect. If you want respect, I’m not that bad at all. Respect for organizing clanwars. That was a great job. At least just as great as doing your homework, as I did for you several times a while ago.
But, more respect when you listen to others. If you want to make changes, just ask others if they like it or not.

Nou, d at viel w el mee t och? :)

Offline KitoKurosawa

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 04:11:36 PM »
*popcorn grabbing intensifies*

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
      • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 04:20:48 PM »
I know this drama is none of my business. But, Sex,

deleted SiK members. A action without asking any other member thoughts.
I can recall you doing something similar as well. So i don't think you can accuse wonder so harshly of deleting inactive members

Offline 1thwonder

• Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
  • Friend of SiK
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +119/-2
      • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 04:27:34 PM »
I never was main admin, removing members was never in my power. I'm quite sure it's all been discussed with demon and other main admins.

We usually play on other popular servers, which resulted in 9 new members this year.

Good, we all had our say in this.

Locked.

anything