Author Topic: I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF TOPIC! (SHARE WHAT PISSES YOU OFF THE MOST)  (Read 8746 times)

Offline SkyDragon

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
  • Nappeun Gizibe (Bad Girl)
      • View Profile
Re: I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF TOPIC! (SHARE WHAT PISSES YOU OFF THE MOST)
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 07:13:56 AM »
Oh I know ! Fucking people who are using social websites and believe that they will be extremely famous because they put their life there and so much pics of boobi-boobs or something else.

And, idiots who are sooooooooooo lazy to search something on a website and be disrespectful with you because you won't help him for that. Community in MMORPGs, ya know.

Finally, another subject : fucking NPCs and cheaters in GTA V ><

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
      • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2016, 11:53:53 AM »
>Communists and atheists.
Everytime i argue with one they bring nonsense that even they don't understand. And the worst of all, the most "die hard atheists" and "i am a communist bro lol" are 13-year olds. Reminds me of the times i was at that age too, and look on the past self with the same eyes. Regarding atheists, again, i only hate those who think they're smarter because "i am smart because i figured out god doesn't exist, it's an illusion lol you're mentally ill go educate yourself". No, no, never will i lose my faith in God even if i acted like a degenerate of this kind when i was 13 (again) aswell. No, i'm not calling all atheists degenerates, just those who brag with it but it's a false feeling.

>Degenerates
Look at these stupid little girls taking selfies and posting their shit on social netwoork every second with their duckfaces and eyebrows bigger than mine. Posing like little sluts for some likes on facebook and going in the clubs, getting drunk, smoking and bragging with it. The worst thing is that they have the illusion of being superior to those who don't do this.
Yes, i don't smoke, i can't stand alcohol (excepting beer, beer is ok), i don't go out in clubs. And i can't stand staying out when the night falls because i am afraid of getting picked by gypsies out of the blue. The worst thing is that i'm looked down by those normalfaggots when i tell them these things.

>People who act cocky to look good in front of other idiots
Just fuck off my sight. You're disgusting and if the other slut/dumbass is looking up to you because you're acting like a monkey then you both are idiots.

>People who think a physical fight is the answer to everything.
With VERY FEW exceptions, the entire romanian population. This country is inhabitated by monkeys. Threatening is a daily task EVEN in my class (being the 2nd best school in the city). Because these idiots with an IQ not higher than 75 can't think of something else than a fist fight.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:00:57 PM by FuZ »

Offline MoonLorD

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2016, 12:53:29 PM »
>Degenerates
Look at these stupid little girls taking selfies and posting their shit on social netwoork every second with their duckfaces and eyebrows bigger than mine. Posing like little sluts for some likes on facebook and going in the clubs, getting drunk, smoking and bragging with it. The worst thing is that they have the illusion of being superior to those who don't do this.
Yes, i don't smoke, i can't stand alcohol (excepting beer, beer is ok), i don't go out in clubs. And i can't stand staying out when the night falls because i am afraid of getting picked by gypsies out of the blue. The worst thing is that i'm looked down by those normalfaggots when i tell them these things.

>People who act cocky to look good in front of other idiots
Just fuck off my sight. You're disgusting and if the other slut/dumbass is looking up to you because you're acting like a monkey then you both are idiots.

>People who think a physical fight is the answer to everything.
With VERY FEW exceptions, the entire romanian population. This country is inhabitated by monkeys. Threatening is a daily task EVEN in my class (being the 2nd best school in the city). Because these idiots with an IQ not higher than 75 can't think of something else than a fist fight.
Totally agree with you in these points.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2016, 02:57:17 PM »
>Communists and atheists.
Everytime i argue with one they bring nonsense that even they don't understand. And the worst of all, the most "die hard atheists" and "i am a communist bro lol" are 13-year olds. Reminds me of the times i was at that age too, and look on the past self with the same eyes. Regarding atheists, again, i only hate those who think they're smarter because "i am smart because i figured out god doesn't exist, it's an illusion lol you're mentally ill go educate yourself". No, no, never will i lose my faith in God even if i acted like a degenerate of this kind when i was 13 (again) aswell. No, i'm not calling all atheists degenerates, just those who brag with it but it's a false feeling.

You're religious?

Well that is interesting..............
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 11:51:09 PM by DemonSeed »
Created by 1thwonder

Offline FalcoN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +5/-4
  • A bird among lions
      • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2016, 03:26:41 PM »
And i can't stand staying out when the night falls because i am afraid of getting picked by gypsies out of the blue.
The gypsies from your area are that bad? lol... Tbh i really dont see gypsies around 1-2 am and even if i do, they dont pick on me at all.

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
      • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 12:48:34 AM »
@Demon, yeah i am. I respect some moral values which do not seem ridiculous to me. But really, i don't suppoert their idea of building churches everywhere since we have far less hospitals than churches here. But why is it interesting :D?

And i can't stand staying out when the night falls because i am afraid of getting picked by gypsies out of the blue.
The gypsies from your area are that bad? lol... Tbh i really dont see gypsies around 1-2 am and even if i do, they dont pick on me at all.
My city is like the 3rd world of Romania.

Offline DemonSeed

• Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 12:55:11 AM »
@Demon, yeah i am. I respect some moral values which do not seem ridiculous to me. But really, i don't suppoert their idea of building churches everywhere since we have far less hospitals than churches here. But why is it interesting :D?

I'm not going to get into a whole religion debate since this a gaming website, and I find the whole "discussion" rather boring.

All I will say is I'm an Atheist.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
      • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 01:50:01 AM »
Yeah. Not saying i have a problem with them all, just with those who think they're superior to the religious.

Offline DemonSeed

• Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2016, 02:09:44 AM »
There are people like that in every group, even yours.

It only looks like it's coming from one side from your perspective, when it's not.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Arstek

• [SiK] Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +8/-2
  • The Sandking Master
      • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2016, 08:21:59 AM »
For everyone who want to travel/live in 'GB' , you better change your mind before book a ticket, for real. This country is so fucked up, god, i can't even find correct words to describe how fucked it is. I'm here like 1 year already and i can say that its the worst year of my life ( my familly doesnt count ). Whenever you look right, you see refugees. Whenever you look left, you see refugees, i bet even far above you in planes are refugees too. This is gettin ridiculous. Egoist, brownskin with fused eyebrows are just everywhere. And what is goverment doing with this? nothing. This stupid motherfucker Cameron (not the one who made Titanic) try to deport every single polish, who propel economy of this shit country, instead of take care of those CIAPAKS who dont work, or even if they do, they do it without employment. Once one of those animals threatened my mom in her work ( she works in hotel ) because she didnt want to help him while she was doing her job. I fking pissed of and i went there in next day. I caught this dwarf neck and said if something like that will happend again, i'll fking beat his brown ass. From that day, he's fking scared to even say Hello to my mom. At least he knows his place now.. Also those british ppl are so annoying... You cant shopping in calm because every single time one of the employees wants to push something to you or even wants to lick your fking ass. Once i was in one of the biggest city in UK (manchester) and i fking felt like i'm in different country.. 90% of population of this city are refugees. THIS IS MADNESS. THIS IS WHAT MULTICULTI DID TO THIS PROUD COUNTRY. I cant even imagine how retarded are goverments of european countries. For example, if ww3 begins and if other country occupy this city, who will defend it, Nepalese? Syrians?or maybe Nigerians? FUCK THIS COUNTRY AND THEIR GOVERMENT. I'm fking happy that in one month i'm going back to my lovely poland. I have enough of this shit already

Offline Mendelejew

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • =FoX=Member
      • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2016, 01:59:29 PM »
I totally agree with you, Arstek. This immigrants matter is getting far more ridiculous and goverments are doing nothing to cure this disease.

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
      • View Profile
      • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2016, 01:30:35 PM »
For everyone who want to travel/live in 'GB' , you better change your mind before book a ticket, for real. This country is so fucked up, god, i can't even find correct words to describe how fucked it is. I'm here like 1 year already and i can say that its the worst year of my life ( my familly doesnt count ). Whenever you look right, you see refugees. Whenever you look left, you see refugees, i bet even far above you in planes are refugees too. This is gettin ridiculous. Egoist, brownskin with fused eyebrows are just everywhere. And what is goverment doing with this? nothing. This stupid motherfucker Cameron (not the one who made Titanic) try to deport every single polish, who propel economy of this shit country, instead of take care of those CIAPAKS who dont work, or even if they do, they do it without employment. Once one of those animals threatened my mom in her work ( she works in hotel ) because she didnt want to help him while she was doing her job. I fking pissed of and i went there in next day. I caught this dwarf neck and said if something like that will happend again, i'll fking beat his brown ass. From that day, he's fking scared to even say Hello to my mom. At least he knows his place now.. Also those british ppl are so annoying... You cant shopping in calm because every single time one of the employees wants to push something to you or even wants to lick your fking ass. Once i was in one of the biggest city in UK (manchester) and i fking felt like i'm in different country.. 90% of population of this city are refugees. THIS IS MADNESS. THIS IS WHAT MULTICULTI DID TO THIS PROUD COUNTRY. I cant even imagine how retarded are goverments of european countries. For example, if ww3 begins and if other country occupy this city, who will defend it, Nepalese? Syrians?or maybe Nigerians? FUCK THIS COUNTRY AND THEIR GOVERMENT. I'm fking happy that in one month i'm going back to my lovely poland. I have enough of this shit already

About those refugees we have to be careful this group is not getting to big.

Unfortunately we're facing another problem in the Netherlands on this moment with immigrants, which is east-European people.
Not all, but most are here to work just for a short period. And then, then they will enjoy our very good social services, and they’re done. From that moment they’re only work on the way they don’t have to pay tax (and still enjoy social services), and send their money to the east-European economy, and not into our country.

From the moment Holland was free to enter we saw crime’s we’ve NEVER seen before. In stores they yelling very loud too their family members, don’t want (or can’t) communicate in Dutch, they are drunk on streets and beach during summer, and don’t care about traffic rules.

They are not all as describe, but as far as my experiences are I’m unfortunately think about 75%.

Offline RazorbladeForNipples

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • im on crack
      • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 05:47:13 PM by RazorbladeForNipples »

wioze sie pomalu
7-2 to maksimum
abrams w kamuflazu
bierze na was azymut

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
      • View Profile
      • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2016, 04:18:51 AM »
http://www.cbs.nl/nl-NL/menu/themas/dossiers/allochtonen/publicaties/artikelen/archief/2015/zeven-van-de-tien-somaliers-in-de-bijstand.htm
according to this graph there are not so much east-europeans on social

These statistics only shows 1 social service 'bijstand'. I'm talking about all our social services. Yes we're having a lot of it. You can even get a new PC or bicycle if you need it. So in my opinion those services are not here to serve east-europeans, or any other who only comes here to work.

Lucky we've a lot of new laws and regulations to prevent it, but it's hard to get those who like do be drunk and driving a car, or commit crimes.

Offline asablic

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2016, 03:26:34 PM »
I am pissed off at my job and I can't wait to quit by the end of this month.  >:( >:(
The list of things that make me angry could barely fit on this topic...