Author Topic: Biography: Megatrom  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Megatrom

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • [SGA]Member
      • View Profile
Biography: Megatrom
« on: June 08, 2015, 11:30:35 PM »
hello my name is Joshua friends my age is 25.
As almost never about me but I see it's good to know a little virtual mind even through the internet ... I had my first pc from 2003 at home for my internet was something impressive noteworthy that the first pc in tube the year mentioned, then go to a super level for me because the internet was wonderful to my eyes, yahoo msn even met me in games omline not stand alone in msn I did not see awesome, 3d world was something I canbio my life, then I met one page Argentina Taringa! collective intelligence. I joined a group of 3D modeling learned fast and studying outside the 3d design, creating game levels and ascended to the group saw that it was surprising they liked my work, it was beautiful till then, then tube great time without the Internet, by economic problems that existed in the country still live but a little more stable, resume my designs erase what I did not like, and take direction from the start tube the opportunity to be interviewed by some guys from new york united states, skype they loved my levels, then there I was told that if I wanted to be in his group to create a zombie video game, I liked the idea and I loved resident evil from the beginning till the end. I am retaking the reading I started to download my levels were CryEngine 3 even better much more detail, 1 year of creating levels and then send them to my new "friends" out after the contact I could not go? That was my question turned ah be alone? I was used alone. There enpiesa the saddest reading, erase everything that had catches everything! I did not want to recall the bitter passing through the simple fact of being a good person, I'm still with my friends taringa collective intelligence dive there they give me my true friends, I can say the same for you in one day? I pienzo that if boys! or will return my bitter moment ?. then I will tell you the second part, I have a beautiful pet that knew I would love greeting
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:38:25 AM by 1thwonder »

Offline DiegohaN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
  • People only see the tree, not the entire forest.
      • View Profile
Re: my biography
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 05:00:46 PM »
welcome once again :)

Offline Mendelejew

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • =FoX=Member
      • View Profile
Re: my biography
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 07:39:54 AM »