Author Topic: Endurance Event - 2015  (Read 8838 times)

Offline SuperNova

• Scripter/Mapper/Event Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-6
  • Freaking Dokkan
      • View Profile
Endurance Event - 2015
« on: April 08, 2015, 03:00:40 PM »

Hi there , now , i'm back for managing my own event called Endurance Event . Last time was a little success for that event . This time , i target all good communauties to join it so hope more players this time.

For those who don't know what is that event , it's an event with a very long map about 1 hour racing (classic or mapped a little ) with every kind of vehicles and on every zones (city,air,sea,offroad) . There will be no repair and no nitro ; just pure racing . And also if you die , you will have a penalty of 30 seconds , so be careful to not burn your vehicle xD .

The rules are simple :

-Finish first the map to be the winner .
PS : When 1st has finished , you have 30 minutes to finish the map completlely . So don't worry , if you're not noob , you can finish it anyway ;) .

-Don't flame or provoke anyone.
-Cheats/mods are forbidden .
-Don't leave or rage quit during your run . Restart for Timeout or for any personal reasons after more 30 seconds won't be tolered .
-Play fair and respect all players and admins.

Breaking any of these rules will result in a disqualification or ban.

All players will play on same world so everyone can have his chance to win or do their best run .

The Event will start the Sunday 10th May 2015 at 20:20 GMT +2 (if i'm not wrong) , come at 20:00 GMT +2 for being at right time to SiK private server at 66.150.121.102:22004 when password will be reseted .

Results

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:32:14 AM by 1thwonder »

anything