Author Topic: Biography: Full Metal  (Read 3704 times)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
Biography: Full Metal
« on: August 27, 2012, 01:40:52 PM »
thought id throw this back up here, was to lazy retype everything, so copied an old post lol, pretty much the same as what i would put

My background

I started off in the Neo server, which i use to play regulary, but then got invited into a clan called Pothole studios, as the rest of the original SiK members.
Grim_Reeper got me into this game, and helped me to gain admin on PHS, i didnt play much in the server at first, as i was trying to get into team neo, but that was failing fast.

I ended up getting admin on phs, i was happy, i played a bit on the DRuG server while i was in phs, then realizing i use to play on there all the time, i slowly got to know NikT, which im glad i did. After many months in PHS, we all started seeing how DazzaJay was treating certain people, so, Ben, who betrayed SiK, got all the original SiK members to leave the PHS clan, we left, with high hopes of become a better clan(which we did).

We got offered by NikT to come to the DRuG forums to start planning out for our new clan which would become what it is today, after a few months, we were finally getting some where, when we finally got our forums up, and a server to play on, we were back stabbed by ben, he abandoned us, and went back to the clan he got us to leave, after getting everything underway, i lost my computer, and went a year or just a bit more with out mta.

I didnt play samp at the time, when i got the game back, i couldnt play, as mta was still on race and i was on vista, so, i ventured out and took NikT's advice, and came and had a look at AGS, i was welcomed by many members when i came on, most of them are my best mates in game now, after playing on the server for some time and chatting on ts everyday, i got invited to DR, i got in straight away, so i was happy, i played on, then mta 1.0 came out and i went onto that for some time, i didnt mind it, was good being back on my home server, being back with SiK members, but i didnt leave samp.

I came back all the time, a few months down the track i started seeing all M4D members, and i started to get a lil curious, syko came to me asking to make a pic for him which i dont think i ever finished, after talking to him for some time, i seen that they needed a bit of help, someone who has been through this before, so, i apped for M4D, after getting into the clan i started planning stuff with daz and pho, we used to chat about the clan every night, then we brought comatose into it as well.

CBK and M4D had just become alliances, i started to change some things, which turned out for the better, the rules and stuff are being followed, which is good, then when we got syko back, we lost pho to LE, a dark day for M4D, a hard loss on my behalf, so, i brought syko up to what i was doing, and then we started planning everything, after a few weeks and a lot of planning, we finally as a clan (M4D) decided it was time to move onto our own server.

Mudit (main scripter) started showing me his gm for our new server, and i liked it, when we got our own forums, we planned it some more, was great, then the day came when i got the server, it was fantastic, we are still going strong, ever since then, the clan has got a lot more respect from others, and a lot of skilled members

Now im starting up my own clan called Race Warz, and im going to hope to make that a good skilled clan, not much has happened, i finally have my own game mode thanks to [SiK]Rekein, but im missing a file for it :(

During all that time i have left CBK and DR(x2) and also SiK, but i joined AGS after a year of playing on the server, i let everyone get to know me.

Right now i am still running M4D and helping zL to get up, trying to help out those who need it

thats it for now, i dont think ive forgotten anything, ive put off from applying for 5years now, and i hope to get in

thanks for reading

Regards Full_Metal
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:20:39 PM by 1thwonder »

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
      • View Profile
      • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
Re: Full_Metal
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 01:52:49 PM »
Nice story Full_Metal, thanks for sharing.  :)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 09:04:25 PM »
yeah, not bad for around 7 years

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
      • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 06:25:02 AM »
Nice bio man, that was so long, and I think you contract it a lot for 7 years
Nice to see that at start you was talking in the history of SiK

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 07:38:28 AM »
SiK was the start up of my MTA life, a clan i miss quite a lot, and just so happy to see how far you all have become today

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 07:39:59 AM »
Yea, nice to see some other bios here.

And 7 years for sure can called history. Mine is in comparison to yours a shortstory ;)

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 08:05:47 AM »
A nice read full, thanks for posting it.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
Re: Biography: Full Metal
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 01:05:29 AM »
didnt wanna keep making new posts in the random section, so i thought id update here

as of this post, im now an apprentice chef at my work that i was a kitchen hand at for nearly 4 years

so happy to see the clan still going strong after so many years, and so many more to come

Offline KacPower

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
      • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 07:38:30 AM »
Btw what is the best meal you could make? Just meal which would shock everyone. The dish you are the most proud of

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 09:16:01 AM »
like a signature dish?? im no where near ready yet for something like that, ive experimented with stuff at home, but nothing really id call that

Offline Frank

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
  • Ohais
      • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2020, 07:52:21 AM »
Chef FM,

Thanks for bumping your auto biography. It takes me down memory lane every time you mention the AGS/FDM servers and clans. I was and am a proud member of zL, RW, and especially M4D. Thank you again for giving me a chance in M4D. We were privileged to have you onboard. Although I wasn't the most active on forums, I tried my best to do my part there. psmo and I would say how lucky we were to have you guys as our leads. I'm sure Gaara would say the same thing for zL. I was honored the day you invited me to RW and my cousin (Rice) was a proud member of DR. We kept our tags when we transitioned to MTA until we joined our first team.

I'm glad you're still in contact with some of the players/administrators there and I'm happy to hear you're doing well.

Stay Safe,
Frank :)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
      • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2020, 01:28:54 AM »
oh i get that man, rereading this has brought back so many memories

my SA:MP days were great, and the clans were nothing without you guys.

i miss those days a fair bit and the players