Author Topic: Falty  (Read 5083 times)

Offline HarisGT

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • TWICE BLACKPINK SNSD REDVELVET // 'TC|JennieTzuyu
      • View Profile
Re: FALTy. wishes you Merry Christmas
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 11:57:37 AM »
eh ya sorry, but i have seen him some weeks later using SiK tag, when did he left ? sorry for lately information

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 02:52:28 PM »
He said he quit for his studies.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline HarisGT

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • TWICE BLACKPINK SNSD REDVELVET // 'TC|JennieTzuyu
      • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 11:07:41 PM »
ah okey demonseed thanks for that information, anyways do u know what his skype is, Sir?

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
      • View Profile
      • My YT channel
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 03:30:46 PM »
To get things straight - i havent been using the clantag and my nick after i wrote the goodbye.Same goes for playing - with the difference,that for about a week more i've been using ThePrincipleOfLust nickname,spending time on ffs just to know if MTA got me really bored,and if i did a good thing leaving SiK like a month before i was going to university(i still had time tho...).Now I'm writing from Lublin (city Mata lives in),where i'm beggining my education within two weeks.I have not been playing since the week after i wrote the goodbyes,so you had not chance @Haris to meet me online.Still visiting this site,like by a curiosity or what...I don't know.The thing i know is that i will call the clan when I'll be online again :)

Offline reLax

• [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +7/-1
      • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2015, 03:39:59 PM »
To get things straight - i havent been using the clantag and my nick after i wrote the goodbye.Same goes for playing - with the difference,that for about a week more i've been using ThePrincipleOfLust nickname,spending time on ffs just to know if MTA got me really bored,and if i did a good thing leaving SiK like a month before i was going to university(i still had time tho...).Now I'm writing from Lublin (city Mata lives in),where i'm beggining my education within two weeks.I have not been playing since the week after i wrote the goodbyes,so you had not chance @Haris to meet me online.Still visiting this site,like by a curiosity or what...I don't know.The thing i know is that i will call the clan when I'll be online again :)
Nice to see your message, good luck men :)

Offline DiegohaN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
  • People only see the tree, not the entire forest.
      • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 03:51:07 PM »
with the difference,that for about a week more i've been using ThePrincipleOfLust nickname,spending time on ffs just to know if MTA got me really bored

Ohh you were theprinciple :D :D :D :D

anything