Author Topic: Unban Request: Skyblue  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Skyblue

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
    • Masturbation
Unban Request: Skyblue
« on: October 17, 2014, 01:10:00 AM »
Your MTA name: -]alw[-Skyblue

Approximate time of ban: 11:40 p.m. (Mexican Time zone... -6:00 i guess.)

Reason you were banned: We were racing as normal players, Jason, another member of another clan and some ramdom guys, Jason decided to put a map that he made, "Spy_chi" or something like that, all was normal until i miss a checkpoint (checkpoint 21) of that map because it was too little for that curve so i said:

-Sky: lol, that cp is too little for that curve
**He finishes the map**
-Jason: If you dont like it, you can leave.
-Sky: lol, i told you that to fix it and make it better, "pimpinela" ✖✖Check pimpinela meaning down✖✖
-Jason: I can ban you if i want, "pimpinela"

lol, that challenging way to talk made me laugh so i decided to challenge him too and i said..

-Sky: Well, you can suck my balls, "pimpinela"

✖✖What and Why i said him Pimpinela? Well i really dont know the meaning of that word, is kinda silly or newcomer, i really dont know, its an Spanish word and since Jason is a guy a.k.a teen from Spain i decided to call him like that... And because i saw this video of a guy calling another Pimpinela, lol:

Why you believe you should be unbanned: Well, i didnt offended him, i just told him that his map had a very little checkpoint and he just got mad and invited me to leave the server. What kind of admins are this? Beating off another players from the server lol, anyway, that isnt my problem, idk what kind of admins you have.

Computer Specifications (CPU, Memory, Graphics Card, OS, etc): omg, well idk too much...
AMD Radeon HD 7670M
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
4 GB RAM

Any additional information you think is relevant: nope.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:48:15 AM by 1thwonder »

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
Re: Someone called Jason, banned me.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 05:04:24 AM »
In the first place.....what the hell guys….! All conversations were written in Spanish. Looks like even our admins forgot the rules we’ve made here. English is the language we use on our server.
And indeed, this ban is totally unfairly. You are unbanned.

Closed.

anything