Author Topic: NFS Carbon  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Vantage

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • DUBSTEP EVERYDAY
    • View Profile
    • My noobly music tracks
NFS Carbon
« on: October 15, 2013, 01:35:18 AM »
Its my old video, just you don't saw it xD

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 08:38:25 AM by 1thwonder »
My stimulus:
So funny, yea? :D

Offline SLAYER

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Földrajz is better than Vodka.
    • View Profile
Re: Vantage playing NFS Carbon :D
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 08:47:14 AM »
Its my old video, just you don't saw it xD

I have this game for PS2 (sold it 5 years ago I guess),360,and PC.
You too used trainers to get hidden cars ;) I did that too... pity those were not standard cars,pity there was no real straight road to test max speed of the car,and I understood something...

May it be a coincidence,or an actual rip-off,this game has 3 kind of cars (Tuner,Exotic,Muscles),4 gangs (3 for each car group plus the fourth one with all cars combined,the final gang,they had red cars) 4 areas (each one for a gang and a specific kind of car and Silverton with the gang with all the 3 kind of cars), 3 specific background songs when tuning a specific kind of car (Song A starts each time you tune a "tuner car", Song B starts each time you tune a "muscle", Song C starts each time you tune an "Exotic")

This structure of the game is very interesting...but I wonder,why did they have to make such a separation?

I still didnt find a precise answer to this

And guess what? it all leads back to 1996,to a very good game...Rage Racer!

That game had 4 circuits - Mythical Coast,a circuit designed for every kind of car in the game

Overpass city,a circuit designed for Lizards (chevrolet parody, therefore Muscles cars)
Lakeside Drive, a circuit designed for Age's ( the tuner equivalent,because of their handling)
Extreme Oval (I guess), a circuit designed for Assolutos (the equivalent of the exotic cars in nfs carbon)

So what I'm saying,is that BOTH NFS Carbon,and Rage Racer share the same conception: 3 kind of cars,each one with a specific overpowered and overdeveloped feature

TUNER ----> HANDLING ---> NFS CARBON (Nissan Skyline,Mitsu,Mazda RX7 ETC) - RAGE RACER (Age,Gnade)
MUSCLE ---> ACCELERATION NFS CARBON (Camaros,Charger,Cuda etc) - RAGE RACER (Lizard)
EXOTIC ----> TOP SPEED ----> NFS CARBON (Lambos,Mercedes etc) - RAGE RACER (Assoluto)

link to a rage racer video 

Interesting no? Rage racer has no freeroaming,no police,it came out 10 years before nfs carbon...but it has exactly the same structure in terms of car classyfing...may be a coincidence? different developers,different games,one alot better than the other (rage racer,but that's my opinion),totally different graphics and physics...but a phylosophy that shares at least 99,9 percent in common...

Hope you liked my treaty :D time for the debate

Offline Vantage

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • DUBSTEP EVERYDAY
    • View Profile
    • My noobly music tracks
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »
You too used trainers to get hidden cars
lol, camaro opened in early in the game ;D
My stimulus:
So funny, yea? :D

Offline SLAYER

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Földrajz is better than Vodka.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 04:46:05 PM »
You too used trainers to get hidden cars
lol, camaro opened in early in the game ;D

the 1968 ss camaro,tier 1 muscle.

This at the time was still a concept,and I remember no way to get it regularly in game except trainers...

Offline SuperNova

• Scripter/Mapper/Event Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-6
  • Freaking Dokkan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 02:08:10 PM »
Dodge Viper and Corvette Z06 are so cheated in that game , can reach +400km/h with those monsters  ;D

Canyon Races are the best tracks ingame

anything