Author Topic: Scripts  (Read 8418 times)

Offline Flow

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
      • View Profile
Re: Scripts
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 04:33:39 PM »
Not really, I just visit this website. I want to add that this is not an actual script, it's an empty gui and to make it work you guys would have to connect the scripts from server to it. The idea behind it was to make everything in one, simple window.

Quit MTA when you can.

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
      • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »
Not really, I just visit this website. I want to add that this is not an actual script, it's an empty gui and to make it work you guys would have to connect the scripts from server to it. The idea behind it was to make everything in one, simple window.

mmm  :(

I wait your back  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline Jazzy @

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +10/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 08:00:01 AM »

It's a great panel Flow, unfortunately I'm not able to connect the scripts yet,  in fact, I have not a system points script yet for the fun server, in a few days I'll make a post in fun server section to ask some necessary scripts, I hope someone can help me :P if you share the gui I'll try to do something with it.  ;)

Offline abinesh

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 11:16:25 AM »
new script for you.. ANTI-LAG SCRIPT KICKS PLAYERS IF PING EXCEEDS 500...

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
      • View Profile
      • Classic Racing
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2016, 08:50:04 AM »
Super simple script I made which shows current vehicle's gear. Can modify position easily, fits well on any screen above 1280x720 (HD). Anything under that, I don't care.
sry for bump  ::]  this topic needs more attention imo :D
https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=13461
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 12:04:24 PM by MegasXLR »

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 10:18:24 AM »
Thanks man :)
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Robson.

• Veteran, Scripter
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 02:30:21 PM »
Hello guys, well it's me here to present my script for you all. His little simple but for song lovers is good script , i guess  \m/
If you guys would like to add in server, tell me in skype! some pictures below.

Picture #1: You can be a DJ (Streaming music from your PC, but you need to create URL), add web radio and listen to default radios that are already added.

Picture #2: You can also change the titles that are above the radio's display, the alterations are of your choice.

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
      • View Profile
      • Classic Racing
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 06:33:28 AM »

Ghost-Spectate

The past months I started working on something that may change the way you train for clanwars forever. It's a resource which, in my opinion, should be included in the next version of MTA as a default resource just like race_ghost is. I present you my biggest work to date, (almost) all made from scratch - race_ghost_spectate. Below are all of the functions that this resource offers:

* The original race_ghost resource is required to be on the server and running.
* When a map with a ghost racer available gets started all you need to do is press G to spectate the ghost vehicle.
* You cannot spectate the ghost vehicle until the race countdown ends.
* You can only initiate ghost spectating when you're in 'alive' state.
* As long as you're spectating the ghost vehicle you cannot switch directly to normal spectating.
* Your state gets set to 'nolifing' while you're spectating the ghost vehicle  :P
* You can move the camera freely around the ghost vehicle.
* Q, E, Q+E or middle mouse button all work as expected: look left, look right, look back of the ghost vehicle.
* When the ghost vehicle has hit the finish line you cannot start spectating it.
* If you press Enter while you're 'nolifing' you will stop spectating the ghost vehicle and will respawn as normal in 'alive' state.
* If you're spectating the ghost vehicle and it hits the finish line when you're not alone in the server you will switch to normal spectate mode automatically.
* When you let go of the mouse for 1.5 seconds it will go back to being behind the ghost vehicle automatically. And it will always follow it, on all axis.
* When you start spectating the ghost vehicle everything will move according to it:
- The checkpoint markers and blips will be displayed ahead of it as if it's you who's driving the vehicle. They'll also dissapear when the ghost collects them.
- There will be a white-ish line drawn a few meters ahead of the ghost vehicle. This line shows where exactly it will go next.
- There will be some information regarding the ghost, like it's current checkpoint as well as the name of the player who did it, shown at the bottom center of your screen.
* The following commands are available so that you can turn on/off anything you may want. 1 = on, 0 = off:
- /info 1 or 0 - Enable/disable Ghost-Spectate's ghost creator name and current ghost checkpoint at bottom center of your screen.
- /route 1 or 0 - Enable/disable Ghost-Spectate's route highlight feature which draws arrows a few meters ahead of the ghost's current position.
- /blips 1 or 0 - Enable/disable Ghost-Spectate's checkpoint radar blips which adds blips for the two incoming checkpoints ahead of the ghost itself.
- /markers 1 or 0 - Enable/disable Ghost-Spectate's checkpoint markers which adds markers at the spot where the normal checkpoints should be.
- /timesup 1 or 0 - Enable/disable the next map vote when the ghost vehicle hits the finish line while you're spectating it and are alone in the server.
* All of the above commands get saved into a xml file so they get loaded back when you reconnect to the server. No need to enable/disable them each time.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:35:28 AM by MegasXLR »

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
      • View Profile
      • Speed is King
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 03:26:06 PM »
Nice man, that's a great script, good work :)
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Dan12345

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-11
      • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2024, 03:34:47 AM »
Want to share one legendary fixed script, and some new ones for some maps  \m/

If you gonna upload alpha CW maps from these years - onwards they need something like Pole Remover, which removes all the poles. You don't need to launch it on the autostart of the server or you don't need to keep it running - it's a resource that turns on automatically when there's <include-resource> parameter in a map, that's when its needed.

Race_Ghost has been fixed by Baton, and if somebody would need it for the server just for the nostalgia you can have it. Now it shows ghost at all times, and doesn't pop up stupid debug messages.

Random Foliage is a script similar to Remove Random Objects - removes random annoying objects (such as small rocks, or foliage) around the map